LEGO® Friends Advent CalendarFriends
Get a LEGO® Friends Flower Cart with qualifying purchases over $99, from 01/10 to 31/10.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Make the Christmas countdown even more exciting with the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar (41420). Kids will find a new buildable surprise hiding behind each door. The calendar is filled with super-cute Christmas characters, all of which belong to three themes: Emma's room, Santa's toy workshop and a winter wonderland. As kids open the doors they will progress through each setting, adding to the feeling of excitement.
Play or display
Kids can decorate their rooms with the models, which includea LEGO Friends Mrs Claus and 2 elf mini-doll figures or play with the items together to make for a more creative narrative play. There are also action features, such as a fun snowball-launching catapult and a toy skateboard that rolls.
24 festive LEGO Friends moments
The fun toys are simple to build and come with clear instructions so kids aged 6+ can construct the gifts quickly and get on with the creative play. Introduce kids to Heartlake City, a place of great friendships and very merry Christmases!
- Make the countdown to Christmas even more exciting with the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar (41420). Each door reveals a new gift for kids to build. Each model makes for a great decoration, or all 24 can be played with together.
- Kids’ advent calendar comes with a LEGO® Friends Emma, Mrs Claus and 2 elf mini-doll figures, as well as a buildable toy penguin and a host of other cool buildable festive treats. Some models also come with fun, dynamic features.
- Not only can kids use these modelsas decorations but kids can also play with each fun toy as part of a narrative theme – LEGO® Friends Emma’s room, Santa’s workshop and a winter wonderland – to help spark creative play.
- 236-piece set makes a great pre-Christmas present for kids who want their fun advent calendar to give more than a fleeting moment of joy. The simple builds are perfect for youngsters aged 6+ to construct independently.
- The box measures over 9” (25cm) high, 14” (37cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep and stands securely when displayed. Kids can add the Christmas magic to other LEGO® models they own because the awesome toys are compatible with all LEGO sets.
- No batteries are needed to get the winter wonderland advent calendar play under way. A cute manual function launches the fun catapult's snowballs and the toy skateboard rolls with the flick of a finger!
- As with all LEGO® playsets, this Christmas LEGO set comes with clear printed instructions. They are designed to be easy for kids aged 6+ to follow so they can get on and build without a grown-up’s help.
- Introduce kids to the exciting world of LEGO® Friends. It’s a place of creative fun, fabulous friendships and everyday heroes, where kids can learn that they can achieve their dreams when they follow their heart.
- LEGO® building sets for kids meet the highest industry standards plus the LEGO Group's own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pull apart – and it's been that way since 1958!
- The LEGO Group has tested its bricks and buildable mini-doll figures of this Christmas countdown calendar playset to the max to make sure every kids’ playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- December 9th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pink tax?Hdjdnd |Got this “friends” calendar for my daughter and the lego city calendar for my son. This one is a huge disappointment in comparison- very simplistic builds for the girls. Seriously, 2 flat blocks and a pretzel when my son is building a truck? As a mom who is trying to empower her daughter with the knowledge that she can do anything her brothers can, this set screams that girls aren’t as capable. Thought that maybe this set was geared to younger kids, but the “friends” version is rated as 6+ while the “city” is 5+. Even the number of bricks show the discrepancy- city version is about 50% more. Trying to figure out what lego was thinking here.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?25LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 4th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Missing the ornaments this yearLKfromGA |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe have purchased this item for our daughter for several years now. She has a tree we put in her room each year that she decorates with the lego advent calendar ornaments. We are so disappointed with the models in this year's calendar. She prefers the ornament models over the mini figures and tiny little useless pieces( pretzel, tiny hamster, etc). Maybe LEGO could consider making both an ornament advent calendar option as well as this style. My daughter finds the models far too simplistic this year as well. The one day has two square pieces you put together with a little hamster and pretzel...all pointless pieces. Please bring back the ornaments.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty great but....Gorana |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is advent calendar comes with great surprises everyday, though some of them seem a bit unentertaining. Overall, the set comes with mostly amazing gifts, just a few are more useless than other gifts. But truly, I love all the gifts because even the small gift entertain me, I’ just recommending for other people. I really enjoy this advent calendar, and I recommend it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 29th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Please do better for our girlsMoonlego |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe are a huge LEGO family. Part of Christmas this year was a custom built 6ft table for building in our living room. We bought the LEGO city and LEGO friends sets for our two children. Several of the days of the friends AC was significantly lacking in both number of pieces and in excitement level, it’s a good thing my girl is only 5 years old. One of the most glaring differences that truly disappointed me was the face of the AC. The LEGO city calendar had an awesome picture of the city on the face of it and the friends one was just simply... pink. I just can’t understand why LEGO didn’t put an exciting picture on the front of the friends set as well. For the entire month these sat side by side in the middle of our living room with the glaring difference looking back at us. Certainly not happy I paid $10 more for the friends set.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar