Travel with Han Solo, Chewbacca and their friends with the LEGO® Star Wars 75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon. This LEGO brick version of the iconic Corellian freighter from Solo: A Star Wars Story features a 2-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with 2 gunner seats, plus a detachable escape craft. This amazing Star Wars spaceship also features opening hull plates for easy access to the detailed interior, which includes a cargo area with couch and Dejarik hologame table, bar, bunk, missile storage compartment, and a buildable hyperdrive with repair tools. Buidlable toy also includes 6 minifigures and a DD-BD droid.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Qi’ra, Lando Calrissian, Quay Tolsite and a Kessel Operations Droid, plus a DD-BD droid.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with 2 minifigure gunner seats, detachable escape craft and opening hull plates for easy access to the detailed interior.
- Interior includes a cargo area with 2 containers, navigation computer, couch and Dejarik hologame table, a bar, bunk, missile storage compartment, and a hyperdrive with repair tools.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster rifle and Lando’s blaster.
- Also includes electrobinoculars.
- Open up the hull plates and play out adventures from Solo: A Star Wars Story inside.
- Play Chewbacca at Dejarik… but remember he's a sore loser!
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- January 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was so much fun to put together with husband. I recommend this for any adultPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 days 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
- April 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Decent setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDecent model of the falcon, especially if you don’t have a falcon in your collection, plus the added bonus of Lando ( who originally owns the falcon),Han and chewie figures! Ship looks ok as a display model too as long as you don’t scrutinise it as you would the ultimate versions.. Still impressive though especially as the ship has extra detailing to show how the falcon looked before its was modified/aged in later films. I assume as with most Lego sets the desire to not put all main characters of one film in one set means hopefully we will get figures of Dryden Vos ( villain) and L3-37 (landos droid co-pilot of the Falcon) and Rio Durant in later sets.. Enjoyable and worth the money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
- April 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don't forget, Lego makes toys...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great build. I have only recently become interested in Lego again in the past couple years. This was my first large Star Wars set. I have read some other reviews and I am not sure why the negativity. Last time I checked, Lego makes toys. While I know that there are varying degrees of difficulty on the many sets, they are made of plastic. I do not see any problem with any "gaps" or the ability to see into the Falcon as one reviewer described. I also am pretty sure that Han Lando didn't actually use this Lego version to do the Kessel Run. This was a fun build with a beautiful color scheme. I love the Kessel Droid. It is a great set. Spoiler Alert: Star Wars sets cost a premium, and I have to say it might be worth paying.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
- April 15th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good set, major flawI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is pretty decent for what it is. The colors of the Falcon really look good. The figures are amazing and have great levels of detail. This set's problem is in that it's not good for display. The technic frame used to build its base is majorly exposed and looks ugly from every angle except top-down. There's so many gaps between the plates that make up the outer hull and it looks unfinished. This problem is exponentially worse than on the 2015 Falcon.17 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceWe've made many versions of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy over the years, and we understand that every version may not appeal to every builder. While some sets have been more geared towards display (like the Ultimate Collector's Series Millennium Falcon™), others focus on creating an awesome play experience. This Falcon's frame gives it the sturdiness it needs to "swoosh" around, while the top panels are easy-open for access to the interior. Nevertheless, your feedback is important to us. Thank you for your review, and I'll be passing your interest in display-friendly Falcons on to our design team.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™