Temporarily out of stock
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over $109, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Ninja fans who love creating iconic LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy playsets and have a passion for playing with fun toys and buildable figures will be enthralled by the Kai Fighter (71704). This stunning building set for kids features a toy jet and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures.
The perfect ninja toy for creative fun.
Celebrate the famous history of NINJAGO by building this cool LEGO NINJAGO Legacy set, a modern and upgraded action toy from season 3 of the TV series. Kids will enjoy the fun challenge of putting it together from building bricks before staging epic ninja battles between Kai and Lloyd and the Overlord’s Nindroid Warriors.
The best ninja playsets
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys offer youngsters a gateway into a world of fantasy fun where they can indulge in creative play as they role-play stories with NINJAGO action figures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of action toys, including ninja jets, mechs, vehicles and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set featuring Kai Fighter toy jet, and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid warrior action figures from season 3 of the TV series. Kids who love ninja toys can enjoy hours of creative play or share the fun with friends.
- Cool playset includes a ninja jet and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures, with their Nindroid shooter. Kids have all they need to recreate action from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV series.
- A modern update of the Kai Fighter from NINJAGO® Mastersof Spinjitzu, with folding wings, an adjustable cockpit and two spring-loaded shooters. Between plotting epic battles, kids can display it in their bedrooms.
- This 513-piece NINJAGO® Legacy set provides a fun building task for boys and girls aged 8+, and is an exciting birthday or holiday gift. This ninja warrior kit encourages hours of creative play for NINJAGO fans.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set is an ideal size to enjoy at home or when kids are on the go. The toy jet measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 16” (43cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this exciting playset – little ninjas just need to fire up their imaginations before embarking on NINJAGO® brick adventures.
- Kids do not need to worry about what to do with the 513 pieces – the ninja warrior set comes with easy-to-follow instructions to guide them through the building process.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® fun toys and buildable figures provide kids with a gateway to a thrilling world of fantasy action and allow them to create stories with their favorite ninjas.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time, whether on Earth or in NINJAGO® city!
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You will always have peace of mind with LEGO building kits.
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO fanaticLake3322 |I would recommend this to a friend!If you love legos but want something that’s challenging but not overly hard to put together then this is it!! Wonderful colors and very funPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Kai Fighter
- October 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great bonding experience and overall lookQueenBe |I would recommend this to a friend!This took us quite awhile to put together. With that being said- the instructions did not disappoint. Step by step we built this together and slowly but surely it came out perfectly. It is pretty durable and has stood the test of time. The kids were worried it would fall apart if they moved it but it hasn’t. We loved how it brought the entire family together. Someone would build others would put the pieces on the instructions that they would need next. It was a perfect timePlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Kai Fighter
- August 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Not your everyday LEGOI would recommend this to a friend!The Kai Fighter took about four hours to build. Most definitely follow the instructions! I really do like how LEGO is putting in extra pieces, because we lost a sword during a battle. Once Kai is together it is a very sturdy fighter. I was surprised by how heavy it was. This was a ton of fun to build and we had a ball afterward playing with Kai.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Kai Fighter
- January 8th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fiddly construction, not very sturdySimkin |Purchased for: SonThere's some baffling construction choices involved in the build, necessitating taking it apart a few times to add in little captive bits. Pieces constantly want to fall off due to poor choices on how to attach them, and the whole thing seems needlessly complex just for the sake of looking cool. Definitely recommended against for younger fans.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Kai Fighter