Temporarily out of stock
Skiing Santa Claus gift with online LEGO® purchase over $109, valid 1/12-24/12.*Learn more
Ninja fans who love creating iconic LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy playsets and have a passion for playing with fun toys and buildable figures will be enthralled by the Kai Fighter (71704). This stunning building set for kids features a toy jet and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures.
The perfect ninja toy for creative fun.
Celebrate the famous history of NINJAGO by building this cool LEGO NINJAGO Legacy set, a modern and upgraded action toy from season 3 of the TV series. Kids will enjoy the fun challenge of putting it together from building bricks before staging epic ninja battles between Kai and Lloyd and the Overlord’s Nindroid Warriors.
The best ninja playsets
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys offer youngsters a gateway into a world of fantasy fun where they can indulge in creative play as they role-play stories with NINJAGO action figures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of action toys, including ninja jets, mechs, vehicles and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set featuring Kai Fighter toy jet, and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid warrior action figures from season 3 of the TV series. Kids who love ninja toys can enjoy hours of creative play or share the fun with friends.
- Cool playset includes a ninja jet and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures, with their Nindroid shooter. Kids have all they need to recreate action from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV series.
- A modern update of the Kai Fighter from NINJAGO® Mastersof Spinjitzu, with folding wings, an adjustable cockpit and two spring-loaded shooters. Between plotting epic battles, kids can display it in their bedrooms.
- This 513-piece NINJAGO® Legacy set provides a fun building task for boys and girls aged 8+, and is an exciting birthday or holiday gift. This ninja warrior kit encourages hours of creative play for NINJAGO fans.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set is an ideal size to enjoy at home or when kids are on the go. The toy jet measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 16” (43cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this exciting playset – little ninjas just need to fire up their imaginations before embarking on NINJAGO® brick adventures.
- Kids do not need to worry about what to do with the 513 pieces – the ninja warrior set comes with easy-to-follow instructions to guide them through the building process.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® fun toys and buildable figures provide kids with a gateway to a thrilling world of fantasy action and allow them to create stories with their favorite ninjas.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time, whether on Earth or in NINJAGO® city!
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You will always have peace of mind with LEGO building kits.
- March 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Red Cometseswrt |Purchased for: SelfThe Nini Droids looked up and I mean up into the Ninjago City sky and what they saw they robotically knew that the Ninja were a go too bring their day down it was the red blur of a sight so fast and dangerous holding with it was some quite amazing all danger sticker. That held powerful launchers in the ready once Kai's red vehicle was put into attack mode not sleep mode. The ninidriods had something just in case of a bad day the..... Crome life like Nini Droid approved turret that was not going too put this red speedster too bed, but it was something too ease their programing.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kai Fighter
- September 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Afternoon of Enterainment!alaskash |I would recommend this to a friend!My son has done a few lego sets but is by no means a lego enthusiast. He is 9 years old and did the whole kit by himself. It took an afternoon...about 4 hours. He never got frustrated or tired of doing it. The end product was a pretty big plane structure. I like that it had moving parts...wings move and had bullets to shoot out of the plane. Also, I love that the set comes with multiple lego people because you can never have enough. Such a great thing to do on a rainy day!Play Experience5.0Was this helpful?55Kai Fighter
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for my son to put togetherI would recommend this to a friend!My son enjoyed putting this together. He did read the directions and put the whole item together all by himself, he is 15 years old. He really likes that it was fairly easy for him to put together. He really likes the colors and how everything fits together. He has it up on display in his room on his shelf so he can see it when he is in his room. I'm glad that my son had fun putting this product together. I recommend this product.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Kai Fighter
- March 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0excellent set, but one problem.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set yesterday and have enjoyed it so far. I got it from walmart though, and one problem is that a piece is cracked, so I was wondering. One: is my review allowed here since I got it at walmart and two: is it possible for me to replace the piece even if I didn't get it from the lego store/website? other than that, awesome set.4 March 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe'd be happy to help replace that broken piece! Just fly on over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV, click 'Broken Bricks' and type in set number 71704 and we'll send you that free replacement part ASAP!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kai Fighter