Challenge your construction skills and evoke classic comic-book artistry with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet.
Authentic details to build and display
Capture the iconic contours and impressive details of Iron Man’s iconic helmet with LEGO bricks, special red and gold elements and glowing graphics stickers for the eyes. Standing on a sturdy base with a nameplate, this displayable building set is sure to attract attention and admiring comments wherever you place it. For an even more impressive display, place your Iron Man helmet alongside other authentic LEGO models.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a moment and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Test your creative construction superpowers with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet. If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model is for you!
- The iconic design of Iron Man’s Helmet is cleverly reproduced with LEGO® bricks and graphics stickers to evoke memories of classic Marvel Avengers movie scenes. The buildable model stands on a sturdy base with nameplate.
- Capture the iconic contours and impressive detail of Iron Man’s helmet with LEGO® bricks, red and gold elements and stickers for eyes. Looks great displayed alongside other LEGO Marvel models.
- Whether you’re a Marvel fan, a LEGO® lover or both, this 480-piece construction kit will provide you with a challenging build and absorbing escapism. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- The Iron Man Helmet measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 4.5” (12cm) deep. It doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every Marvel fan.
- No batteries required. This collectible LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience as 480 LEGO bricks slowly transform into a stunning display model.
- Includes high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions – so you can open the box and embark on your fascinating project without delay.
- Part of a series of LEGO® Marvel models designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will appeal to any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- No need to use super-powers to connect and pull apart LEGO® bricks and pieces. They have reached the highest industry standards since 1958, which ensures they fit together and separate perfectly every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure this amazing display model meets the highest safety standards on planet earth (and the Marvel Universe!).
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 5th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0He's just not the hero typeGalien | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI was on the fence when it came to buying this particular set. The pictures I'd seen online just looked... off, to me. But, of course, being the Lego addict that I am, when I saw the box on the shelf at my local Target, I immediately picked it up and all but ran to the cashier. Now, I bought and built the three Star Wars helmet sets. I love the Stormtrooper and TIE Pilot helmets. They're gorgeous. Perfectly executed. Wouldn't change a thing about them. Boba Fett... eh, the shape isn't quite right and it has a few other issues. It seems to only look really good when viewed from a certain angle. And then there's Iron Man. I don't know if the actual helmet design just doesn't lend itself to Lego very well, or if this is just a poor execution. The shape of it is wrong. Especially in the jaw. And the gaps are terrible. When viewed from the side, pink bricks can be seen behind the faceplate. The gold bricks look nice. Unfortunately, one of the 1x2 tiles in my set was, for the lack of a better word, tarnished. I put it in the nose area, thinking it would really stand out in the forehead area, but it still stands out. The same goes for the tan pieces with the gold printing on the edges. While I appreciate the effort, they still stand out. I didn't care for the "cheeks" on the helmet, either. Again, the shape is just wrong. Swapping the placement of the shield and triangle tiles, in my opinion, makes them look a little better. When I first put this set together, I didn't put the stickers on for the eyes. This gave the helmet a "powered down" look. I eventually put the eye stickers on, and I kinda wish I hadn't. The printed area of the stickers just isn't big enough. Too much black shows around the edges, making the eyes look too recessed. Like the Star Wars helmet sets, the build is fun, and you can definitely tell what the finished model is supposed to be. But there is a lot of room for improvement with this set. Lego Tony Stark needs to go back to the drawing board. Here's hoping he comes up with a new and improved Lego Marvel Studios Iron Man Helmet Mark II.21 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this set. We appreciate your feedback, and we'll let our design and quality teams know what you think.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet
- July 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0As good as it getseklv25316 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have read mixed reviews about this set prior to making the purchase. As a Marvel and Iron Man collector, I just got to have it. Overall the build is straightforward, can't really tell it's an Iron Man until bag 4. I was hoping this to be an UCS level set, but understand the end product at this price tag. The only thing that needs to pay close attention to is that some piece/brick only has one side of shiny gold, it needs to be positioned the right way to reveal the gold. I look forward to other Marvel helmet that may be in the works, LEGO certainly made the right call by releasing the iconic Iron Man as the first Marvel helmet. Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet
- July 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hits the MARKRoJack725 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I think this is a really nice build, and a worthy addition to the LEGO helmets collection. The flat 'gold' pieces really set it apart from the Star Wars helmet kits and do an admirable job of capturing the Iron Man spirit. My wife and I whittled away a few quarantine hours ASSEMBLE-ing this kit and it was fun to watch it materialize into the hero's helmet. Is it a perfect kit? No, but I think it is a great balance of classic LEGO design and custom pieces (some kits are so custom that it looks more like a plastic model than a LEGO kit) and the end result is a great display item. Building was fairly straightforward but watch closely for some of the taupe-colored pieces as they have one gold-painted side that should face in particular ways. If you don't have them face the correct way it isn't a huge deal as the gold painted side doesn't match the gold LEGO bricks surrounding it, anyway. Fans looking for a perfect representation of the Iron Man helm may be a bit disappointed as there are brick gaps, details are missing, etc. But as a LEGO collectible, handsome display model and fun building experience, I think this kit is just worthy of its $60 price tag and hits the MARK.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- July 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MARK 1 (Back to the drawing board)boyhowdy | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI purchased this after I had already purchased and built the Star Wars helmets hoping for the same quality. Much like other reviewers after this helmet sits next to the Star Wars helmets it definitely shows its lackluster appearance. Don't get me wrong though, on its own it makes for a great stand alone piece for an office or to hang out next to your Marvel gear. It may need a little bit of revamping down the road, you can see a pink brick from the side angle without too much effort and has a few gaps that are not very forgiving on the design. As for the gold bricks that are half painted I was lucky and put the kit together the correct way by accident, I also DIDN'T have any trouble putting the forehead piece on like a few other reviews stated. Overall its still a great build, possibly $10 too much compared to the Star Wars helmets and their price, fun to build. Maybe hold off until it gets a revamp many years down the road or buy it now if they just label this as Mark 1 and make more variations of the Iron Man helmets down the road.
Response from LEGO SHOP3 August 2020Emily, Customer ServiceHmmm...that's odd! You shouldn't see any other colors there. If you're seeing that pink brick peek through, that's likely a sign something's a little off on the inside of the build. Rebuilding should do the trick, but if you need a hand troubleshooting, you can always get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet