Heartlake Riding ClubFriends
Get the 4x4 Off-Road Ambulance Rescue gift with LEGO® purchases over $170, valid 22/05/2023-31/05/2023, while stocks last.*Learn more
Train and care for horses at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake Riding Club with rotating exerciser and adjustable-height jump. There's a stable for each horse, a changing room, cafeteria, loft bedroom and a range of riding and horse-care accessory elements. Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures, plus 2 horses and a mouse.
- Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures in riding gear, plus a mouse and 2 horses: 1 black and 1 white with brown markings.
- Features a 2-story stable building with turning weather vane and a yard with rotating horse exerciser, practice jump with 2 height options, feeding and drinking trough, and a grooming station.
- First floor features 2 stables with opening doors, archway with trophy display, and a changing room with swing doors, toilet, sink and a helmet stand.
- Second floor features opening windows, a cafeteria with table and benches for mealtimes, a loft area with 2 beds and a mouse house.
- Riding accessory elements include helmets, bridles, saddles, horse blankets and trophies.
- Grooming and feeding accessory elements include brushes, combs, 3 horse soap bottles, hair bows, bucket, fork, hay, apple and a carrot.
- Dining accessory elements include cups, plate, bowl, 4 cherry pie slices, 2 watermelon slices, water bottle and cheese for the mouse.
- Turn the revolvingexerciser to warm up the horses, then set the practice jump to the right height.
- Take off the saddles and bridles and put blankets on the horses after a hard day of training.
- Relax with friends in the cafeteria and enjoy a slice of cherry pie and a cup of hot chocolate.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Horse Stables measure over 6” (17cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41123 Foal's Washing Station and 41125 Horse Vet Tra iler to add to the Riding Club's facilities.
Shop more like this: