Build a mansion filled with mysteryFind surprises around every corner with the new LEGO® Haunted House.
Drop in for a visitTake the lift to nowhere with the Fairground Collection Haunted House.
Von Barron’s glowing portrait
Shine a light on this mysterious ruby stolen from Pharaoh Hotep.
Bring the terror to life
Control the lights and motion on your smartphone with Powered Up.
The Madman’s Lift
Add the Powered Up app for heart-dropping thrills.
The Face of Sphinx
Marvel at the mysterious centrepiece of Von Barron’s collection.
The Idol of Everest
Beware this spooky relic from a temple high atop Mount Everest.
The Orb of OGEL
Discover a prototype for a stolen mind-control superweapon.
Unlock a mystery with every brickBuild a mansion filled with ancient relics from legendary LEGO® sets!
Enter if you dareWelcome to Manor von Barron, a spooky Haunted House theme-park ride packed with chills and thrills for all who dare to enter. Once home to one of the world’s greatest villains who travelled the globe in search of treasures to steal, this Haunted House is a nostalgic throwback to classic LEGO® adventure sets, so be sure to look for rare bricks and ancient artifacts hidden throughout this spooky set!
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO® Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the story to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
We have introduced new packaging for adult builders to make it easier to find products related to their interests and passions. Be it sports, film, art, vehicles, landmark buildings or fairground icons, LEGO sets bring these to life in brick form. With the new packaging clearly showcasing which interest each product relates to, we took the decision to discontinue Creator Expert branding. While the brand won’t be featured on future packaging and in communication, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible sets, guaranteeing hours of building enjoyment.
- This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
- Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the app.
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away. To motorize your model, add 1 x 88009 and 2 x 88008 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Two thumbs up for the Haunted House designer!OldestMerryThing | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Haunted House is my second Lego building after the Parisian Restaurant. At first, I hesitated to buy this set after reading a few negative comments about the failure of the Madman's elevator. But I finally decided to give it a try after seeing the item was on back order. Now, I am so happy after completing my build of the Haunted House. The Haunted House is beautiful in every corner, and more importantly, the elevator works without any problems. As this is my second build set, I find the Lego instructions in 2020 are very easy to follow. The bags are numbered up to 18. Each number has either 1 or 2 bags. It is easier to sort and build following the instructions. I love almost every detail of the Haunted House: Von Baron's glowing portrait, the entry door and how it is opened, the piano, the hanging skeleton, and mostly the build of the tower where the Madman's elevator is going up and down. I am using exactly 148 chains as mentioned in the instructions. Make sure that you connect them in the same direction. Two thumbs up for the Haunted House designer!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- August 21st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointed11111 | 65 or olderI was looking forward to this build as I have purchased all the Creator houses in the past, and although not in the same series was hoping for the same quality of build. However I feel the quality of this build is poor in comparison. The roof section above the entrance doesn't fit properly and doesn't line up with the other section of the roof leaving a gap. On another section of the roof there is what I can only call a kink or gap which means it does not have a straight line. The " gargoyles" that sit on the corners of the roof aren't provided all around the build. At the back by the braking mechanism there are exposed studs where in other builds there would have been plates to cover them. The last 2 points are cosmetic I know but for the money and comparing with other builds I was not happy. I have sent a complaint to Lego raising the issues.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Haunted House
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic value for money and funK0rti | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing new to Lego, this is my fourth Lego Creator build having only built the Book Shop, Pet Shop and Parisian Restaurant before, but the first built with using more of the mechanical features and I was very hesitant at first that I was actually going to be able to complete it. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow and I was so excited to have completed it and it works! I love the fun aspect of the drop ride and the light brick and did I say it actually works! Yes I am a bit excited. The height of this build is just awesome and stands out in my cabinet. I would like to see little gargoyles instead of frogs however and for the 3 other blank corner positions where more frogs should go, I put a black stud and plate on top to keep in with the rest of the design. I love that there is a wheelchair character and a ramp for access. Good thinking outside of the box there Lego, many kids will feel included in playing with this one.2 July 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe're glad to see that you're excited about the build and appreciate the diversity. Putting together the mechanical features can definitely be a bit tricky. You managed to do it just fine and even gave it a personal touch, awesome! :D Thank you for your review, keep up the good work!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- June 22nd, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Good build....until the lift!Karljax02 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfExcited to receive this as a VIP member but my excitement wained as I came to the lift...the chain is shockingly weak and snaps all the time...the lift is tight in the tower and doesnt go up very well,have had to manually push up and remove more than once!Bought the power pack for £75 thinking the motor would keep the chain intact but no,waste of money,chain still snapped and didnt get desired efffect. Rebuilt set incase it was my fault but same thing happened again. Have emailed Lego for answers,or happy to get advice by people who might have combated this issue.Great build,but the lift really lets it down,especially for the price of the set and power pack!
Response from LEGO SHOP2 July 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHello, Thank you for your review. The issue you are describing isn't something you should experience, we're sorry about that. We're glad to hear that you already got in touch with us but if you need more help or guidance, please give us a call or chat with us. We'll be happy to take a deeper look with you about what's going on with the chain. You'll find our contact into on LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Haunted House