Say “Double, double toil and trouble!” and add a touch of sorcery to your celebrations with this scary LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 40272 Halloween Witch. Check out her pointy nose and hat, detachable broom, cauldron, bone and pumpkin. This spooky construction character also comes with a buildable collector's baseplate with a seasonal calendar and BrickHeadz logo for display in the home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Halloween Witch construction character features green skin, decorated eyes, pointy hat and a detachable broom.
- Also includes a buildable cauldron scene with a bone element.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate featuring a seasonal calendar and BrickHeadz logo.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hubble BubbleValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this figure to help round out my little Lego Hallowe'en display and I hadn't realised that it is a complete little scene in its own right. I really only saw the main Brick Headz figure and went "mine". The witch actually comes with a broomstick and cauldron as well as some other bits and pieces. This is a fairly standard Brick Headz build so you start with building a rectangle that the features are then attached to. Such a simple idea but super effective. I really liked the blend of tiles used for the outer as they give depth as well as detailing. Not too sure about the Elphaba vibes she gives off with the green face but other than that super pleased with how it turned out. Number Of Pieces: 151 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 25 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch
- October 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Halloween Display PieceChrisfr | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great BrickHead that I have had on display since I got it and it will be built every October. The seasonal BrickHeads come with some additional side builds which really create a scene for the figure. In this case a cauldron over a fire and a spooky tree. Although there are no printed pieces on the figure the addition of a nose and the curled toes on her boots are really great touches. I also like how the cloak wraps around her shoulders giving it a more complete look. Overall a great BrickHead!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch
- November 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Witchy fun!thistlenut | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Halloween Witch was a new addition to my other holiday items to display. She was simple to put together and a definite conversation starter. I had several compliments on how great she is. She's a keeper!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch
- October 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Muggle Witch!FaithfulSlytherin | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really nice BH set. The additional features (bush and cauldron and wee pumpkin) create a scenery for the character and that's a definite up! I'll add a cat and bats and more trees because I'm more into nature than people lol but this is one of the best BH yet. Muggle witches are green in skin, apparently. So this one will go with the rest of my Wizarding sets but with a special caption. Like if there one day is a garden gnome BH. 'Muggle Witch' or 'Muggle Gnome'.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Halloween Witch