Enter a fantasy realm with LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75951 Grindelwald’s Escape magical showdown between Seraphina Picquery™ and Grindelwald, featuring an articulated carriage with opening doors and removable roof attached to the Thestral figure with hinged wings. Use the shooting spell accessories to make the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald magic come alive and role-play a mighty battle. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Gellert Grindelwald and Seraphina Picquery™ minifigures, plus a Thestral figure with posable wings.
- Features a buildable articulated carriage with opening doors and a removable roof.
- Flap the Thestral’s wings to make a flying escape!
- Also includes shooting spell accessories on the hands of Seraphina and Grindelwald.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie.
- Accessory elements include 2 wands.
- Carriage with Thestral measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good little set from the affordable rangeIvana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's hard to know exactly how this set translates to the scene in the movie that hasn't come out yet, but on its own merit it is a fun little inexpensive set that provides two minifigures and a Thestral can can relatively easily separate from the carriage. The carriage itself is sturdy and the central pin keeps it easily moving from the driver's seat. The opening/closing door, lights on the top and the seat and cushion in the compartment are a nice touch. The wheels don't really turn easily and there's not much to it, but for £20 it's a fun little set that does what it says on the tin.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grindelwald´s Escape
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build, fantastic to look at...WeeHaggis | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving not built anything with LEGO since childhood (a much loved lego hospital) this small set appealed to me being a Harry Potter fan. I spent a couple of hours building it. (I am a perfectionist)! It has made me want the whole HP and Fantastic Beasts collection. Fortunately I have a birthday coming up ;-). I really enjoyed the set. The attention to detail is delightfuI. I loved that the coach lanterns swivel up and down and the red lining on the ceiling matches the seat of the gothic black coach. The shiny gunmetal wheels look awesome. The winged horse looks fab. The minifigs look the part and are interactive. It encouraged me to spend time away from technology and social media which can only be a good thing. Really good fun on a Saturday afternoon. I thoroughly recommend this set to young and old. 5 *****Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grindelwald´s Escape
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good looking set when finished!Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a big fan of the Wizarding World, and this set was very funny to build, although I like sets with lots of parts :) ! A bit pricey for that reason, but the final result is worth a little display place in your appartement! Good little addition to my renewed LEGO addiction.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grindelwald´s Escape
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Display CarriageChrisfr | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set as soon as it was available. The promotional pictures looked really good and I was excited to see a set based on a scene from the Fantastic Beasts sequel. The set didn't disappoint the completed carriage looks great and the two minifigures are well done. I thought the build was easy to average to complete. I liked the new Thestral and the incorporation of the harness is really well done. The dual molded wings look great! The carriage looks really good with the newer doors and some recolored vegetation pieces cleverly used as accents. It is easy to access the carriage through the doors or by removing the roof. The wheels look really good and complete the overall look. There are a few drawbacks, this is a relatively delicate set so it can't take any rough play. The connection to the Thestral comes apart easily and the wheels are a bit wobbly because they are so narrow. The range of motion on the front wheels is only about 90 degrees so the carriage makes wide turns. Although I really like the new skirt piece it is too big to allow Seraphina Picquery to be placed correctly into the driver's seat. There is some decent play value with the shooting spell accessories which work well. You can also drive or fly the carriage when using a bit of care. I also appreciate Seraphina's purple wand, nice to see this part in a different color. This set makes a great display model and a decent play model for older kids.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grindelwald´s Escape