Create a classic Gingerbread HouseThis colorful LEGO® Creator Expert Gingerbread House model is packed with seasonal charm and intricate detailing.
A holiday centerpiece for the home or officeThe brick-built Gingerbread House features a candy-filled façade and a highly detailed interior.
Colorful façade with opaque windows, a chimney stack and fireplace.
Press down on the chimney smoke to light up the cozy fire.
Bedroom with a chocolate bed and cotton candy lamp.
Perfect for transporting the gingerbread baby.
The glowing fireplace also adds to the atmosphere indoors.
Bathroom area complete with a toilet and bathtub.
Meet the gingerbread familyIncludes gingerbread man, woman and baby figures
Enjoy a festive build and play experience with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10267 Gingerbread House. A treasure chest of magical details, this amazing model features frosted roofs with colourful candy buttons and a delicious facade with candy-cane columns, glittery windows and a tall chimney stack with a glowing fireplace. Inside the house there’s an array of fun details and candy furnishings including a tasteful bedroom with chocolate bed and cotton candy lamp, and a bathroom with the essential toilet and bathtub. This wonderful LEGO Gingerbread House sets the scene for imaginative adventures with the gingerbread family. Children can light up the cozy fireplace, help clear the sidewalk with the snow blower and nestle the gingerbread baby in its carriage. It also includes a decorated Christmas tree with wrapped gifts and toys, including a rocking horse and a toy train. This advanced LEGO set delivers a challenging and rewarding building experience and makes a great seasonal centerpiece for the home or office. Includes gingerbread man, woman and baby figures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® figures: a gingerbread man, gingerbread woman and gingerbread baby.
- The Gingerbread House features frosted roofs with colourful candy buttons, a rich facade with candy cane columns and walking sticks, glittery windows and a tall chimney stack with a glowing fireplace, plus a detailed interior, brick-built baby carriage and a snow blower.
- Gingerbread House interior features an array of fun details and candy-style furnishings, including a bedroom with chocolate bed and cotton-candy lamp, and a bathroom with the essential toilet and bathtub!
- Also includes a Christmas tree with wrapped gifts and toys, including a rocking horse and a toy train.
- Check out the yummy candy-cane signposts!
- Press down on the chimney-smoke button to set the fire aglow!
- Children will love imaginative play with the gingerbread family.
- Help the gingerbread lady nestle the gingerbread baby in the carriage.
- Accessory elements include a baby bottle, cups, frying pan and an axe.
- Special elements include a new-for-August-2019 gold bar element in tan and transparent 1x1 glitter bricks in purple.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 3 hoursAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0A disappointing addition to the Winter Villageljg76543 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this kit, I was very excited. I have the small version Lego put out a few years ago and it's great. When I realized that it was the new addition to the Winter Village, I didn't think it would fit but decided to give it a chance. Unfortunately, after building it, I'm very disappointed. First the build: Most of it is very easy to do. Some new pieces for me which was nice, but the problems come up with 2 parts. The roof and one of the walls. The top left wall is very wobbly and needs at least one more connecting piece towards the top to keep it from coming apart at the merest touch. The roof above the bathroom was alright when placing but the other side was horrible. The instructions are fairly clear, but it's still hard to see, even with the yellow outlines, where the underside pieces go. And even placed correctly, when put together, the two roof sides don't match up and are crooked. I put them on and off and adjusted about 5 times before just building backwards so at least it looked fine. Even when it matches the pictures, the roof in that area is slightly off (one side is about 1/4 inch further in than the other and not flush) that is noticeable when looking at it. Final product: It's cute on its own, however, I think they lost a lot of chances to really go for the gingerbread house theme. There are a handful of chocolate bars that are buried on a chair/bed. A few colorful pieces on the roof. That's about it. The gingerbread people are cute, but if Lego can design a 3D bottle that they can hold, why is the baby printed on a 1x2 flat brick? For the money, we should have gotten more than 2 mini-figs and a printed brick baby. The extra builds: The snowblower is pretty cool. Thumbs up for that. The rest? Oversized: the carriage and rocking horse are huge and considering the baby is a flat brick and can't use the horse, why was it put in there? The presents are random and very pastel colored. This is a gingerbread house with a Christmas tree, yet the presents are light blue and pink and have a pretzel. Makes no sense at all. Finally, the colors. If this is part of the Winter Village, why is the brown the wrong color? The other buildings all use a reddish brown. This one is solid brown. It looks ok (will try to attach pictures) next to the fire station, but does stand out. Also, while I like the pink and purple sparkly bricks for the stained glass by themselves, they don't go at all! Totally the wrong colors. Green and red would have at least tied it into the other buildings better AND better in the actual kit itself. Pros: I do like the gingerbread people. The female has pink frosting in her head, the man blue. I like that they used the lighted brick in the fireplace (though, I had to readjust the final pieces because the hole is too small to actually press the smoke down far enough to trigger the light) and it's a clever use of how to turn the light on. Overall, this was a great idea in concept, but very disappointing in real life. I almost would rather have bought this as a separate piece on its own and have a second one to buy that actually fit into the Winter Village concept.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?25Gingerbread House
- in about 22 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Beautiful house - difficult roof to attachManchestermum | 35-44Purchased for: SonI built this with my 6 year old son. We love the attention to detail and the mini figures. It’s a great addition to a Lego collection especially the Christmas sets. We found the roof panels easy to build but impossible to attach. It kept pinging off and disconnecting and we have yet to attach 5 roof panels that will stay attached. Highly disappointed at a poor design that makes it so difficult to do.15 October 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty getting those roof sections attached. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that everything will stay in place when put together exactly as shown in the building instructions. If the roof pieces keep coming disconnected, the best thing to do would be to go back a few steps and double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a single piece just a bit off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like some assistance with the build, or if you find that the roof pieces just aren't holding together as they should, please get in touch with us at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Gingerbread House
- in about 22 hoursAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Roof!TheStevan2 | 55-64Purchased for: SelfJust given up on building this set. I really would like to return it. The biggest problem is the hinges that keep the roof up! They are so hard to push into the base that the house itself keeps collapsing. Three of us have tried now. The back left hand side is very week and won’t take the pressure. You can see I’ve built this and then it’s fallen apart with the pressure of the hinges.
Response from LEGO SHOP6 November 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! That's no fun. It sounds like something might've been a little off in the build - maybe with the roof itself, or the back left side that you've mentioned. The best thing to do in that case is to rebuild, double-checking that every piece is in the exact right spot, and that everything's pressed tightly together. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, you can always get in touch at www.LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 18 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Gingerbread House
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sweet set!Wilfam152 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was so much fun to build and very cute! My 5-year old son helped me build it over the course of a couple of evenings. Installing the roof panels was a little tricky, they just need moderate pressure to snap on. The instructions were very clear, we had no issues with the build. I thought I might be missing a couple of the brown pieces from bag 1, but I found them in bag 2. We are just starting to put together a Christmas village at our house, so we have missed getting the older sets in the series. This will make a great start and looks wonderful as a standalone piece. The house is adorable, accessories and gingerbread family Minifigures are so much fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gingerbread House