Iconic American muscle car from the 1960sAuthentic replica Ford Mustang with customisable features and optional add-ons.
Recreate a 1960s Ford MustangBuild and display this classic car, with raise-up rear axle, aggressive air scoop and 5-spoke rims with high-grip tyres.
Opening doors and removable roof expose a detailed interior.
Raise the boot to access stored items.
Lift the bonnet to reveal a detailed V8 engine.
A printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
Add a supercharger, ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust and more.
Dark-blue body with white racing stripes.
Includes realistic Ford Mustang detailingPlus a supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for fans & buildersBestPositiveTomato | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall i really enjoyed the time i spent building this set. Had no issues during the process and really enjoyed the possibility to had a little personal touch to the build in the end with the front/rear spoiler, NOS bottle and all the others. For Mustang fans this build is a must have, but also for the builders who like a bit of challenge and the details of the models. In short i really liked this set and totally recomend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You'll want to wax it when it's done!schleppcar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I received this as a birthday gift - this was a very fun car to put together - and after finishing the Defender set felt like vacation! The model comes together perfectly and beautifully and when you step back and look at it you really appreciate it. Some very smart people designed this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- October 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A lot of funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a long time I was not sure if I should buy this 130€ set as there are so many nice lego cars like Fiat 500 or blue VW that cost no more than 80€, but now I can tell the difference. The set is huge, very interesting to build and much more complex than other ones. Things like working steering wheel or adjustable rear axle have clever design are fun to build. Moreover additional modules keeps model fresh. I like it very much. The only complain I have is that printing on some parts is a bit off. Still, the set looks amazing and has great value for the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- October 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Favourite CarDaver13 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a fun build and a great way to kill a Saturday in quarantine. I love the modular ability to change the car from stock to performance.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang