Play out exciting Jedi vs. Sith duels as Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi go head-to-head against evil Darth Maul at the Naboo power generator. This detailed set features push-activated opening laser doors, a minifigure catapult function in the generator core and an opening purification chamber with removable ‘plasma’ element. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul.
- Features push-activated opening laser doors, a minifigure catapult function in the generator core and an opening purification chamber with removable ‘plasma’ element.
- Weapons include Qui-Gon's green Lightsaber, Obi-Wan's blue Lightsaber and Darth Maul's double-bladed Lightsaber.
- Recreate action-packed scenes from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- February 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A scene to rememberCylthe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA funny set to build with nice figures and, in my case, worth the price and nostalgia for Star Wars Fan. The contraption for the laser door is a bit awkward and it might have been better to make it slide sideways rather than inside-out, for playability. The pit contraption is also rather "useless", unless you start to be skilled at it! The minifigures are nice, and mostly Qui-Gon. Although the contraptions are average, te overall feeling of this set is nice, displayable, enjoyable and a little one to have in your collection. No building hassle with this one! Bought for 22 euros.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Duel on Naboo™
- December 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Long Overdue!jrw1238 |I would recommend this to a friend!One of the most memorable battles in the Star Wars franchise for me personally, I was so pleased to see the set finally be made! I think it's great value for money, you get 3 excellent minifigures. I personally prefer the old Darth Maul figure and I find the rubber horns on his head a bit gimmicky and unnecessary but I'm sure kids would love this. The set has great play value, kid's could send Obi down the pit and use the launch pad to send him flying back out like in the film. Also the red barrier can be opened and closed with a cool mechanic. Personally, I have sets for display only and using a good majority of pieces from this set (although I used a few pieces from other sets I have) I redesigned it for display purposes. I've added images of my redesign below, capturing the moment Maul stabs Qui Gon Jinn and sends Obi down the pit as he hangs on for his life whilst Maul looks down upon him.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?55Duel on Naboo™
- December 17th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Accurate and great play value!I would recommend this to a friend!This was the set I was most looking forward to from the entire 2017 winter wave. I was quit satisfied when I was finished building the set and I think you get a decent sized set for your money as well. The barrier that you can "turn on and off" looks great to me and I'm sure children will like to play with it as well. I had some troubles though, while putting together the mechanism for opening and closing the barrier. But that problem was solved in a couple of minutes, so it's not that big of a deal. The only thing that's new about the three minifigures you get is the face of Qui-Gon I think. This set is a great opportunity though to get these minifigures in a relatively cheap set. If you want to know my full thoughts about this set, you can search for "duel on naboo StarWarStuds" and watch the review I made on it!Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Duel on Naboo™
- October 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good location setPolyglot |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe prequels are not my cup of tea, but this set is based on one of the best scenes from the prequels and comes with excellent minifigures, so I knew I had to get it. Pros: - Excellent minifigures (Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul) - Three lightsabers - Fun play features (push-activated laser doors that open up, a minifigure catapult function and a purification chamber with removable plasma element) - Good value for money Cons: - It's a fairly small set, and feels a little bit cramped Recommended!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Duel on Naboo™