Explore the underwater world with the LEGO® City 60221 Diving Yacht! This awesome luxury Diving Yacht features a sun deck, removable roof, turning searchlight and storage/sleeping space inside, plus a sea floor scene with seaweed and an opening treasure chest with gem element. This fun toy boat set also includes a buoy, 2 LEGO diver minifigures, and swordfish and crab figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City diver minifigures, plus swordfish and crab figures.
- Features a large leisure diving yacht boat toy with sun deck, removable roof, turning searchlight and storage/sleeping space inside.
- Also includes a sea floor scene with an opening treasure chest.
- Accessory elements include diving gear, a camera, gem element, video camera, oxygen mask, fish figure and a buildable buoy.
- Remove the yacht's roof to access the lower deck and take a nap.
- Open the treasure chest to discover the gem element and crab.
- Swim back to the surface and head to the yacht with your treasure!
- Diving yacht toy boat measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Sea floor scene measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- May 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent setJoHo23 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great however I'm giving 4 stars due to the miscommunication of the colour of the boat plates which looks like dark tan in all photos but lego stated in a comment on a previous review that the actual colour was tan and the photos made it look darker. So I had read this and was therefore expecting a tan boat plate however when I received it, it was in fact dark tan as shown in the picture. This was confusing but it wasn't a massive issue for me. I just wanted to clarify that the boat plate is the same colour as in the photos and not in fact a lighter tanPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht
- November 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome set for a fish tankTfisch |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this for a fish tank I was starting for my son. I've been wanting to put Legos in a tank for a while and Im happy to report they do amazing. This set was well designed with some cool accessories. My son had fun playing with it before it went in the tank. The set has been in the tank for a few months and is holding up well. It cleans nicely when algae inevitably starts growing on it. Definitely a good buy regardless of how you play with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht
- January 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Yacht is would be a great set for kids 7+. The bout reaily flouts. The underwater part of this set has A Crab, fish, and A Shark.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht
- May 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Diving into funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, from the mini figures to the boat. It provides great fun for all. If you or a child are getting into Lego this is a great set to start. It can even float of water. I don’t have many problems with it, but I do think they could have put more on the inside of the yacht.16 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. For boats that float, it's a little tough for us to add lots inside - too much and the boat will just sink!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht