Corvus Glaive Thresher AttackMarvel
Skiing Santa Claus gift with online LEGO® purchase over $109, valid 1/12-24/12.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Stage an awesome battle at the Wakandan wall with Vision, Shuri and Black Panther against Corvus Glaive and an Outrider with this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76103 Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack set. The wall features a lever-operated opening gate, tower with rotating, dual stud-shooting turrets, hidden disc shooter, Wakandan lab with flip function and the Infinity Stone element. The bad guys are attacking with a Thresher launcher—hit the right spot on the wall with the Thresher to activate the lab’s flip function. This super hero toy also includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Vision, Shuri, Black Panther, Corvus Glaive and an Outrider.
- Wakandan wall features a lever-operated opening gate, tower with 2 rotating, dual stud-shooting turrets, hidden disc shooter, hinged wall section, Wakandan lab with minifigure seat, desk and 2 computer screen elements, flip function and the Infinity Stone element.
- Also includes a Thresher and Thresher launcher with trigger and jungle camouflage elements.
- Aim the Thresher at the wall to activate the lab's flip function.
- Weapons include Shuri’s 2 gauntlets and Corvus Glaive’s staff.
- The new-for-March-2018 Outrider minifigure has 6 arms.
- Attach multiple sets to each other to expand the Wakanda wall.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Wakandan wall measures over 7” (20cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Thresher launcher measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Thresher measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- June 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0KMarie7 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was so fun and great to build! It took me a little longer than others, but I am still new to building. I love the Marvel sets, and I liked having the characters from Infinity War in the set. The building itself was very nice, I liked the details inside, such as Shuri's lab and Vision's bed. I also liked how it had a mechanism to allow the door to be opened or closed easily. There were little blasters on top of the building that could shoot and be rotated, it was a very nice touch and super fun!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack
- April 27th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great but annoyingyaboi |I would recommend this to a friend!this set is very cool and fun to play with but there is NO NEED for 3 instruction booklets! it crammed everything in the box they were all folded and the sticker sheet was bent with a few missing! if i ordered online i would've requested for a refund extremely disappointing but the set is fun27 April 2018Gabrielle, Customer ServiceHi there! It's great to hear that you enjoyed building and playing with this set. I am sorry to hear that you were missing some of your stickers and we would be happy to help with this! Did you know that you could order replacement parts from our LEGO.com/service page? We are happy to send you replacement stickers free of charge. If you have any trouble ordering online, please contact us via phone, chat or email. One of our LEGO® specialists will be happy to help you defend the Wakandan Wall along with Shuri, Vision and Black Panther. We really appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass it along to our designers. Wakanda Forever!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack
- May 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0They TriedRickabod |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonand actually got it more accurate than I thought it would be, besides the size. Shuri and Glaive are must needs, but the other figs you should already have if you're a Marvel OG. The wall set up would be cool if you had like 4 of them to make some sort of base, but I used this set as parts. Still worth it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack
- June 5th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Another Disappointing Lego WallMINOR SPOILERS for Avengers: Infinity War The Builds The Thresher build is rather basic and not too close to the movie, but, not being the main focus of the set, that doesn't matter a ton. The Wall: this is surprisingly accurate but not all that exciting. good effort though. The Figures Vision and Black Panther are solid figures, but both suffer from previously being available in cheaper sets. Outrider: same but the other sets its in are within the same wave as this one. Shuri: while new molds for her weapons would have been ideal I don't blame lego one bit for not creating them. other than that the minifigure is solid. Corvus Glaive: I don't know a ton about this guy's comic book appearances but he was a tad underwhelming in the movie. That said, the minifigure works. Exclusions: this set would have benefited more from a new Scarlet Witch and War Machine than from a reprint of Black Panther while the previous one is still on the shelves. Overall this is a passable set but the worst of the Infinity War line. A must get for fans of Shuri and Corvus Glaive, or anyone trying to get the complete Infinity Gauntlet, but not much else.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack