Celebrate an iconic collaboration with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75261 Clone Scout Walker – 20th Anniversary Edition! This action-packed construction playset celebrates 20 years of LEGO Star Wars sets, including an updated version of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005 with posable legs, turning turret, space for the Kashyyyk Trooper minifigure on top and a stud shooter. This cool construction toy also includes a Dwarf Spider Droid LEGO figure with stud shooter, trench section with gun, plus a bonus Darth Vader minifigure from 1999 on a commemorative display stand.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a Kashyyyk Trooper, Wookiee Warrior and bonus 20th anniversary Darth Vader on a detachable display stand, plus a Battle Droid LEGO figure.
- Features an AT-RT Clone Scout Walker, Dwarf Spider Droid and a trench section with a non-firing gun.
- AT-RT features posable legs, turning turret, a seat on top for a minifigure and a stud shooter at the front.
- Dwarf Spider Droid features posable legs, movable antenna and a stud shooter.
- Weapons include the Battle Droid’s blaster, Kashyyyk Trooper’s blaster, Wookiee warrior’s rifle and Darth Vader’s red Lightsaber.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy is a reinterpretation of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars collectible construction toy for builders of any age.
- The Battle Droid's head decoration is new for April 2019.
- Darth Vader minifigure is a faithful reproduction of the original minifigure from 1999 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector’s item.
- Recreate epic battles from the Star Wars™ saga or make up your own creative play action!
- AT-RT LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle with antenna measures over 8” (21cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Dwarf Spider Droid kids building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great value, a bit oversizeddarthbrick249 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ll start with the pros. This set has a great design, great figures (3 of which are very mass-able), great side builds, a decent price, beautiful box art (best the Star Wars line has had so far, in my opinion), and only 2 stickers (the less stickers, the better!) The only con is the size of the walker. Again I want to stress that the build is high quality, but its way too big. There’s definitely a scaling issue with LEGO, and it’s been around for the last few years. certain sets like the 2014 MTT (75058) and the 2015 AAT (75080) are under-sized, while other sets, like this AT-RT, are oversized. I know the proportions will never be 100% accurate, and I don’t expect that, but I do wish that the design team would put I bit more research into the proper sizes of the actual vehicles to get these closer to scale for those of us who use these in MOCs where scaling is a big deal. And I know that making a set like this smaller is very doable for them, just take a look at the iconic clone walker battlepack from 2009, it’s not a canon vehicle, but it’s much closer to mini figure scale, which is way more accurate to what would be seen in the movies and shows I don’t dislike the set, it looks great, it’s just way out of proportion with the figures, and won’t meld well with MOCs and/or bases unless you do some serious upscaling to them. As for kids or someone just looking for a display piece for the shelf, I recommend it, you won’t regret it.11 April 2019Samuel, Customer ServiceHi, thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. All feedback is welcome and helps us improve our products. We're happy to forward your feedback to our designers. Once again, thank you very much. Happy 20th LEGO® Star Wars™ anniversary, have a wonderful day! - Samuel, LEGO® Customer ServicePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best of the 20th setsBrickcollector334 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst I’d like to state I do not write reviews often. Felt this set in particular was worth taking a moment to highlight for good reason. Overall wish there could have been a 20th Anniversary set for each episode (or even film such as including Rogue One for example). This set is awesome for kids for playability—you get good and bad guys. The trooper is well detailed and find the color scheme is great and accurate. The walker is definitely larger however the quality is there and the scheme looks great. I do not disagree with the other review however kudos to LEGO for putting a nice well rounded package together here. The walker stands well and can be posed although somewhat limited. Will take sand green anywhere it can be included. Getting another Wookie is great! The black “bunker” bricks are cool and you get a nice amount and the gun pivots quite nicely. Really like the spider droid. It’s a nice little build and looks nice too! The battle droid is standard—nothing new and you cannot ever have enough so I appreciate it being included. A bonus is the 20th Anniversary Darth Vader. Not a fan of the printing on the back but the cape covers it. It also has the old style helmet mold which in the present day is cool. If you are looking for a great set to build up an army, to display or if you are a younger child and want an all-in-one set this one is a winner! LEGO is smart to do good sets like this as individuals want more than one and I plan on getting a couple more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- June 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don't mess with the WalkerDrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was new to me as I did not own the original Clone Scout Walker, but having seen pictures of that I'm glad I waited for this one - it's much better. I bought it with 75234 AT-AP Walker during the Double VIP points and 30% off Sale, and they compliment each other perfectly. The set is an enjoyable build, and you get plenty of figures. The Kashykk Trooper figure looks great, and it's nice to have another Wookie other than Chewbacca carrying a blunderbuss! I also prefer 'normal' blasters which these characters have, instead of the stud shooters. The Spider Droid is a neat and fun figure, and the 'battlements' are interesting pieces. The 20th Anniversary Darth Vadar is a nice collectable figure, the printing on the back doesn't bother me as it's really a display piece. The packaging reminds me of the original Kenner toys from the 1970's and looks fab! The instructions are easy to follow and the Walker legs in particular are an interesting build. In fact, I've built another one using the same instructions but in custom colours (i.e. I didn't have enough bricks). Adults will require child supervision with the stickers, but you can always use tweezers! Overall, probably the best of the 20th Anniversary sets in terms of value for money, build, play and general fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What about the Droid Attack on the Wookies?SteveM | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this on a Whim at the Lego store. AT-RT is bigger then I thought it was gonna be. Added spider droid was a nice surprise cause I didn't notice it on the box. Might pick up another when I got to buy the bigger walker that goes with this set. Thanks Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition