Race for victory with the LEGO® Speed Champions 75891 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car toy, featuring a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield and wheels with Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims. This cool stock car racing toy comes with a Chevy Camaro racing driver minifigure and a fuel canister element to play out racing and pit-stop scenarios.
- Includes a Camaro racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 stock car features a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield and lift the roll cage to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include a fuel canister, spanner and the Camaro racing driver’s helmet.
- This toy construction set makes a great gift for kids and car lovers of all ages.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- January 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally A Nascar Set!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely love this set alot and I'm so glad Nascar finally is coming to Speed Champions even though this is somewhat of a promotional car for the 2018 race season and not a certain race team this is a very nice set and the build was very fun I like the color just like the real car and how it has somewhat of a roll cage inside I also like the fuel can which was a good small little add on.Overall this is a must for anyone who is a Nascar Fan or Lego fan and I hope we get more Nascar sets for Speed Champions in the future.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
- January 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome carpitt |I would recommend this to a friend!While I am not a Nascar fan , I am a car fan. I received this as a Christmas gift and put it together today. I will say that I loved building this car and the amount of detail that went into it! The roll bars where a really cool added detail. The car that got my attention was the first one I bought the 1968 fast back Ford Mustang.I didn't even know about the speed champions line til I saw that one. My collection of these cars has grown considerably. can't wait to get all of the new ones that have recently come in. Maybe this could lead to a line of vintage cars for Lego fans?Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy and Fun!Logie |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCamaro was simple to build. A lot of stickers but the real race ar has a lot of stickers. Well worth the money!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 37 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
- January 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Anyone that loves NASCAR would love this setAugustus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really nice set, even if it includes just one Minifigure, it's still a nice build for anyone that is a fan of Chevy or NASCAR in general.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car