Flee the flying lava rocks and a deadly dinosaur on Isla Nublar, with this dramatic LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75929 Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape play set. Help Owen, Claire and Franklin make their escape in the Gyrosphere or truck, featuring a 2-seater cab with sunroof, stud shooter, mobile control center and Gyrosphere trailer with launch function. The overgrown Gyrosphere station has an exploding lava rocks function, Gyrosphere launcher and a dinosaur nest. This fun toy includes 3 minifigures and a Carnotaurus dinosaur figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Owen, Claire and Franklin, plus 1 dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur element.
- Features a truck with a trailer and mobile control center, plus an overgrown Gyrosphere station.
- Truck features a 2-seater cab with sunroof and stud shooter, attached to a mobile control center with computer and cabinets, plus a detachable trailer with Gyrosphere launch function.
- Overgrown Gyrosphere station features 5 lava rocks, eruption function, dinosaur nest and a Gyrosphere launcher.
- Carnotaurus dinosaur features posable limbs and snapping jaws.
- Activate the erupting lava function and help the heroes dodge the falling rocks!
- Launch the Gyrosphere from the trailer or overgrown Gyrosphere launcher, and send it racing to escape the chasing Carnotaurus!
- Also includes a tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include a shovel and 3 dinosaur eggs.
- Truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Carnotaurus dinosaur figure stands over 5” (14cm) tall.
- Overgrown Gyrosphere station measures over 6” (16cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Gyrosphere measures over 2” (6cm) across.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape!CommanderSublimeBottle | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I picked this set up at Target for the retail price of $79.99 in anticipation of the movie. I was going to get the Lockwood Set but settled upon this one for the fact there hasn't been a Carnotaurus Lego Figure at all. It took me about 3 hours since I like to take my time and has a decent amount of pieces within the set I believe it has 577. For the price I wasn't sure it seemed a bit small especially looking at the box but after building it I think it can equate piece for piece nicely especially with new molds being used for the new Dino. It wasn't a hard build but there are some areas within building the damaged down gyrosphere environment that could be difficult for some of the younger Lego builders. The detail on the environment is super nice that was the most pleasing build for me within the set. All the new fern pieces and little egg nest it's just super cool. Very nice job Lego I also like the playability of the set especially within the vehicle you get. It's about the same from the earlier Jurassic World set that was release in 2015. It's similar but varies a tad to be new but structure wise it's the same. I like that you can take off the back top to get to some neat little pieces. The gyrosphere is fun to play with and the lava spill on the top of the tree is really cool. The new minifigs I really like a lot. Overall it's a nice set if you love the Jurassic films or Lego's in general. Younger Lego builders will certainly enjoy the build and the play value is really high. Many things you can do with it. For collectors it may not be a collector piece completely but if you can build it within a Lego structure or set it up on display with other sets from the movie it'll look nice. I recommend it highly and I do think it's worth the money I was definitely skeptical if it would be worth that $79.99 plus tax.-RyanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape
- April 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally a Carnotaurus!JodoKast | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite of the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom line. The vehicle is a good size and has plenty of space in it for minifigures. The tree gyrosphere set-up is fun as well and the best part is the Carnotaurus. It's almost as long as the T-rex, if not for it's smaller head, and has a great color scheme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape
- April 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great job from Legosamueljg7 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've just built this new lego set and I was amazed about how lego has made a substantial effort at improving the details. In particular how the new faces are more expressive and detailed both from minifigure and carnotaurus. The ban is also better than the old jurassic world set. The only slight downside was that the carnotaurus body is identical to T-Rex in size when in the film you can see there is a substantial difference. Lego has just resized the head. Lastly The lava platform could be improved. S.Build Time: 2 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape
- August 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This was an amazing set!ShawnV | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy daughter, wife and I (all Adult Fans Of Lego) built this set yesterday. To be honest, I was not expecting much from this set. It seemed small from the box art and I hadn't read any of the reviews of it before building. I was blown away by this sophisticated, beautiful set with very high play value. The vehicles were beautiful. The giant paramilitary-styled transport truck with jacked up suspension, beautifully detailed front grill, and detachable control center with a beautifully detailed steel structure -- I just love this vehicle. And I love the gray and dark blue color scheme. Awesome. The trailer with outrigger lights, holding the gyrosphere was awesome. When detached from the truck, the trailer + gyrosphere passes as a nicely detailed space exploration rover. Very nice detail. The gyrosphere itself was awesome. I never had any of the previous run of Jurassic Park sets. I figured that it would look nice but not work well. But this amazing Lego device -- the minifig inside stays upright despite rolling, and the weighting and friction -- we spent a long time rolling it back and forth on tables, the floor, this thing is awesome. I also love the trans clear half spheres: I was surprised to see how few LEGO and MOC sets use this part: it lends itself to all sorts of creative solutions. The Gyrosphere station is beautiful. The lava dump function is adorable: I especially like the detail of dripping lava on the trapdoor. The launcher works great. The nest and eggs was a delight -- we didn't know what we were building until the eggs went in and when it was revealed -- that was awesome. I love the huge number of botanical elements included. Some I'd never seen before (like the red flower element which is now a new favorite). The carnotaurus is a beautiful model. Fun to play, well poseable (although I wish he could hold standard bars in his hands :-). I look forward to getting a few more dinosaurs and try swapping legs and heads and stuff. The minifigs were nice, well detailed. The baby dinosaur was adorable. We all gushed over the little guy. Even the stickers were nice. I liked the yellow-and-black caution tiles in the gyrosphere station and trailer. They seem like they'll make nice pieces in some MOC. Any of the truck, the gyrosphere, the overgrown gyrosphere station or the dinosaur would have made this set a favorite. The fact that this set contained all of these blew me away. This set made yesterday awesome. :-) I've been playing with LEGO since the late 1970s. LEGO is way way better now than when I was a kid. I'm looking forward to building and playing with the rest of the sets we got. Thanks, LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape