Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundrette with printed window, tiled floor and 4 washing machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight. Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office. Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, cashier, Mum and child.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.
- The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary's office, bank manager's office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.
- Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, transaction counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.
- Laundromatfeatures a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.
- Secretary's office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.
- Bank manager's office features a large desk with banker's lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.
- Accessory elements include a mug, document, camera, candy, blank white paper, chrome-golden coins, 1 chrome- golden bar and banknotes.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- Unlock the bank vault to access the safe deposit boxes.
- Visit the laundromat for a spot of laundering.
- Stack coins with the coin counting machine.
- With over 2380 pieces, this model will put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include a printed prize check, printed ground-floor windows, a special printed portrait in the bank manager's office, plus rare, sand-blue and dark-green bricks, and sand-green window frames.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office.
- Brick Bank measures over 10” (26cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 10” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Impressiveuca8554 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don’t want to spoil the surprises…there are quite a few…for those who haven’t built this yet. What I will say is…if you are at all on the fence about buying this set, you should do it. I’ve only built one other Modular Building…the Parisian Restaurant…and I think this one has more playability and more value for the money. That’s not to say Parisian Restaurant is bad…in fact, it was my favorite set up until I built this one. I just think Brick Bank tops Parisian Restaurant in a few minor ways. If you haven’t already read through other reviews and you want to remain “spoiler free”, I suggest you stop reading here. ***Spoilers Below*** I just finished building this set and I haven’t yet decided what part of this build is my favorite, but something tells me it will end up being the chandelier. What a nice touch! Other than that, I love the working vault door with stacks of cash inside…the partial spiral staircase leading up to the banker’s office…the alarm buttons hidden behind the teller desk…the one laundry machine which drops money to the bank safe…the alternating green and clear 1x1 plates which create a stained-glass effect…the mini figure pants and washer machine on the front of the laundry shop…the secret entrance to the vault from the chimney…and on and on and on. This set really has it all! My only complaint…if I had to have one…is with the new “Home Plate” looking tile pieces. I get the idea here, but the pieces don’t line up exactly and it ends up exposing a portion…a small one, but still…of the sand-colored base plate. In the end, I love this set. I’ve worked for a bank for the past 15 years…never as a teller or even in a branch…but I’ve spent enough time in them to know that this set hits the mark. One of my earliest memories is going to one of the local banks downtown here and seeing a clock which looks almost exactly like the one in the set. Our clock is set on a pole but I think the one in the set actually works better. Well done, LEGO. And thank you for another great Creator set. I look forward to building more of these Modulars in the future. January 1st, 2017 can’t get here fast enough!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- February 22nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0There is more possible then you thinkChristoGeraedts | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO has lost some points because of the poor rearside of the building. There are a number of possibillities to have windows in the rear corner of the building. The various number of arches and special bricks compensate enough and overall the building gave me a good feeling, altough it could have been higher. In the enclosed fotos I will show you some idees to alter the original. It is not my intention to do bether than LEGO but it is my goal to give you idees what you can do with it. I sincerely hope LEGO will make a higher set like the "town hall" the next time and I hope they will unify the prices in Europe. (the differrence with Germany is to much) Felix in Oberhausen knows the consequences of that fact. You have to excuse me for my way of writing englisch. (It is not my native language)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick Bank
- January 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Build! Great Detailajmm | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks great among my other modulars. In person the color and design aspects are beautiful. Plus the build complexity of things such as the washing machine is great and how it works to launder money. (LOL... I love the story here!) All of the printed pieces are much appreciated (no stickers). It's just a great set and I'm looking forward to further customizing it with more mini-figures and something fun going on for the roof. I have so far added a few more studs to the lobby floor for more mini figures to be busy making deposits.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- January 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The biggest challenge so far. Some damaged bricksDcarreira | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter my mixed review on the detective's office, I feel like all my whining on the difficulty level was taken in consideration the this set "architects". I've never felt more challenge, I can't count the times I made a mistake, speciality in the ground floor build. Playability isn't in may opinion a issue in this set, 'cause all the most important parts come off easily, and all divisions have a fair space. I love the amount of work given to detail, and the laundry section it's a favourite and goes really well next to detective office or parisien restaurant. As a Con I really have to point that for the first time I got a couple lego pieces with small aesthetic defects, namely a glass that wasn't translucide and some bricks with ripped edges. Tacking in mind that giving 150€ (one third of our minimum wage) in Portugal for a set, is not like giving 140£ in England, I felt In some occasions, that it didn't ourth it, and I really felt LEGO was letting down his standards. In sum, and taking this particular situation apart, This is a really good set, that gave the same pleasure to build as the Parisien Restaurant.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick Bank