Team up with Batman™ and Ace the Bat-Hound™ to defeat the Talon Assassins™ in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76110 Batman: The Attack of the Talons, featuring Batman’s Bike with a dual stud shooter and attachment points for the included pack of assorted Bat weapons and elements. This set includes 3 minifigures with weapons to boost the role-play battle action.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Batman™ (with armor decoration) and 2 Talon Assassins™, plus Ace the Bat-Hound™ figure.
- Batman’s Bike features an open minifigure cockpit, space for Ace the Bat-Hound™ to stand, dual stud shooter, 3 big wheels and 2 rear mufflers.
- Includes 11 new-for-August-2018 Bat weapons and elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Weapons include the Talon Assassins' 2 ninja swords and 2 claws.
- Accessory elements include Batman's cape, the Talon Assassin’s sword holster backpack and Ace the Bat-Hound’s cape.
- The Talon Assassin™ minifigures and Ace the Bat-Hound™ figure are new for August 2018.
- Batman’s Bike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- August 30th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Alright set with good figuresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set because its something different for batman, really easy to build and is out of the ordinary, rolls well and nothing falls off easily...but I really dont know why he would need a vehicle like this. Doesn't make sense considering that designers/writers have given him tons of batmobile's, bikes and even a space shuttle. I really like the figures and especially the bat hound...finally. We get 2 talon fighters and yet another version of batman, which has a cool design. Overall this is a good set and worth the $20.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™: The Attack of the Talons
- December 28th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A real mixed bagI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the same reason I’ve bought every other DC set, for the figures, which are excellent. Ace the bat hound and the Talons are really well done and the batman with battle damaged armour is superb. But the bike I just don’t get, it’s so big, it looks awesome but I think batman needs to be three times bigger (or the bike three times smaller) to look right. It’s play value is not bad and my daughter likes it but from my point of view it just feels like another oversized bike that follow the Harley Quinn and Batman bikes a few years back. If the designers see these reviews I’d like to suggest that it would be nice to see some more play set oriented sets, like a chemical factory heist or a doomsday in Metropolis ;-) rather than vehicle themed sets.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Batman™: The Attack of the Talons
- December 28th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not Batman's usualy get-upBioscan |Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set the week leading up to christmas. Amazingly, I had managed to get hold of it at a lower price than usual, which nicely brings me onto my first point. This set is not worth £19.99. An incredibly simplistic design that would not be out of place in the juniors line-up, there is a distinct lack of technique here in the bat-trike, with odd curves and seating arrangements that hardly look worthy of a billionare vigilante. The gargantuan size makes the entire scale look off, with batman looking incredibly miniscule in such an enormous vehicle. That being said, this is a toy for small hands, so you can forgive the scale of it in that sense. However, despite being a play thing, there is still a distinct lack of play features- a pair of stud shooters are all that are present on the vehicle. One thing I dislike about this set in particular is the new bat elements. They all look awful, and are indeed a setp down from a similar assortement found in the 2006 range of the original batman sets. The new batarings are huge, the blades look ridiculous, and the bat symbols have incredibly limited connection points. However, if this set does have a redeeming quality, it is the minifigures. Batman is the stand out, with his thrasher suit having a double sided head suitably robotic, meanng it looks very different from the powered batman in the dawn of justice wave, which shares an identical chest piece, whilst ace the bat-hound looks awesome, especially with his adorable little cape. I was happy to have a pair of talon assassins, identical aside from weapons, who do look meancingly-ninjary enough to pose a prominent threat to the bat. However, all in all, I would not recommend picking up this set, at least not until it goes on sale. The minfigures are all to pine for in this set, so you would be much better collecting a different dc set for the time being.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Batman™: The Attack of the Talons
- December 19th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Bathound Begins.I would recommend this to a friend!Pros: Another Bat-family character arrives. The set is play worthy and swooshable. Bathound made my day. It is also nice to see more henchmen villains and a new batsuit as well. Cons: This one sits high on the price/value scale. I feel like maybe one more figure would have been good...an actual named villain would have added a lot to the set.Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Batman™: The Attack of the Talons