Assembly Square is open for business!Add this thriving downtown block to your LEGO® collection.
Great for roleplay or display!This three-level set features intricate details and hidden surprises for a fun, challenging building experience.
Modular building makes it easy!
Removable sections let you access the detailed interior.
Time for a snack!
Visit the bakery for a morning treat.
Ready for a check-up!
Stop by the dentist's office during your shopping trip.
Get your dance on!
Master ballet in the top-floor dance studio.
Take the baby for a walk!
There are so many things to see and do.
Fun with flowers!
Pick up a bouquet at the florist shop.
Includes eight LEGO minifigures!A dentist, barista, baker, florist, music store assistant, dancer, photographer and a LEGO fan, plus baby figure.
Take a trip to the amazing Assembly Square, developed to celebrate ten years of LEGO® Modular Buildings, featuring a wealth of unsurpassed, intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the highly detailed interior, comprising a ground level with a bakery, florist’s shop and café, a middle level with a music store, photo studio and dental office, and an upper-level dance studio and apartment with access to a rooftop terrace with barbecue. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk with outdoor café furniture, fountain, streetlamps and a highly elaborate facade with beautifully detailed windows and doors, three buildable shop signs, spired tower and a decorative roofline. Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office and 10251 Brick Bank. Includes eight minifigures and a baby figure.
- Includes eight minifigures: a dentist, barista, baker, florist, music store assistant, dancer, photographer and a LEGO® fan, plus a baby figure.
- The three-level Assembly Square features an authentic, elaborate facade with detailed windows and doors, three buildable shop signs, spired tower, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed tiled sidewalk with a fountain, outdoor café furniture and two streetlamps. The highly detailed interior includes a bakery, florist’s shop, café, music store, photo studio, dental office, apartment and a dance studio.
- Ground level features a bakery with counter, cash register, shelves, opening oven, wedding cake and assorted buildable pastries and treats; a florist’s shop with counter, cash register, garden tools, flower arrangements, bouquets and a blue and yellow macaw parrot element; and a café with espresso machine, counter, bench seating and pie elements.
- Middle level features a music store with a buildable drum set, two guitars and saxophone element; photo studio with buildable classic camera and adjustable tripod; and a dental office with buildable reclining chair, waiting area, telephone and a sink.
- Upper level features a dance studio with buildable piano and reflective mirror element; an apartment with buildable foldout sofa bed, detailed kitchen, toilet, micro LEGO® train, modular buildings and Eiffel Tower, and access to a rooftop terrace with buildable barbecue, table and a neglected plant.
- Accessory elements include a ballerina skirt, Chihuahua, pretzel, ornamental chicken and candy. Also includes a buildable telephone, grill, baby carriage and buildable lamps.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- Adjust the camera tripod and take photos all around the square.
- Recline the dentist chair and reveal those pearly whites!
- Open the oven door to remove your freshly-baked pastries.
- Fold out the sofa bed and relax while you admire your modular buildings collection!
- Celebrate Modular Buildings with this awesome 10th anniversary LEGO® Creator Expert set!
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 16+.
- With over 4,000 LEGO® pieces, this model will really put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- New-for-spring-2017 decorated elements include a dentist torso, dentist window and 2x3 tile with the 10182 Café Corner box front.
- Includes lots of curved and corner angle tiles, garage doors used as box windows and LEGO® Technic excavator scoops used as roofing elements.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office and 10251 Brick Bank.
- Measures over 13” (35cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tons of fun!CarlBlakemore | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build is so much fun! I was given this as a late Christmas gift a couple days ago and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of building it. The tiny little details thrown into every room keeps things unique, and interesting. And three floors to build means you're not going to finish it up anytime soon. Certainly a more expensive set, but definitely worth it.Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square
- January 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everything is awesomeDcarreira | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOh man! This set is amazingly detailed. The AFOL apartment is one of my favourite rooms from all modular building series. Took me about a week to complete, between breaks, and building it was just awesome. The piano and bed sofa show very cleaver technics, and the roof top made with the hammers and excavator shovels looks gorgeous. It's a bit pricier then the other modular buildings, but it's understandable tacking in count the number of pieces and model size. On thing that I really liked was the addition of a small alley between the two main buildings and the square space, because when I put all my modular buildings together I feel the lack of open spaces between them. PS: I would love if LEGO, could create a modular Plaza, to combine with the existing modular buildings.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square
- January 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Center Piece.dmb321 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAssembly Square is a great center piece for the Modular Buildings products, better than the Town Hall in my opinion. The set brings a city to life with a bustling plaza and beautiful color choices for the buildings. Overall a great build. Positives: Creates a look of three different buildings in one set, but there are only two. A new look, different from the original corners and straight fronts. Beautiful roof designs. Neutral: Another cafe, if you own Cafe Corner. The two buildings' outer sides that connect to the other buildings looks out of place on some of the shorter and slanted roofing sets, Brick Bank and Cafe Corner. I personally do not care for the cook area above the florist and photo studio. Contra: The price. The cafe's facade lacks design, just black bricks. The music store above the cafe has no sign.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square
- March 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best So Farmodularfan1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got into modular builds a few years ago and have purchased everyone so far. Assembly Square is the 12th one I've purchased and is the best so far. Intricate and with great detail I really enjoyed building this even though it took just short of 11 hours to build once I started I could not stop until it was completed. My favourite element is the piano in the dance studio as I couldn't work out how it would look so good (hats off to the designer who made it look realistic). This now takes centre place in my collection and after a few days of juggling it round with my other builds I am happy that is displayed as best as it can be although I made a couple of adjustments with the street lamps so they were more evenly spaced once set up. looking forward to what comes next in the modular collectionPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrs 55 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Assembly Square