Arctic Mobile Exploration BaseCity
Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
Investigate awesome finds on the go with the LEGO® City 60195 Arctic Mobile Exploration Base! This fun set features a crane with posable arm, hook, platform and a trailer, plus a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door. Also includes a mobile saw vehicle with posable arm and rotating blade, plus a snow bike and a large ice build to hold the mammoth. This Arctic Expedition set includes 6 LEGO explorer minifigures and a mammoth figure.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 arctic explorers, an arctic expedition leader and a driver, plus a mammoth figure.
- Features a crane vehicle with rotating, articulated arm, hook, all-terrain wheels, large hauling platform, trailer, a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door, a mobile saw vehicle with articulated arm and rotating saw, plus a snow bike.
- Also includes a ‘frozen' mammoth figure encased in a large ice build with white and translucent blue bricks.
- All vehicles except the snow bike hook together in a train formation.
- Accessory elements includes 2 saws, jackhammer, 2 ice picks, 2 mugs, radio, bone, camera and 2 pairs of snowshoes.
- Use the crane to set up the mobile arctic base camp before you excavate the mammoth.
- Lower the saw arm to cut into the ice and free the mammoth.
- Hook the crane onto the ice block and load it onto the trailer to haul back to base.
- Analyze different findings at the site in the mobile lab before you head to base camp.
- Crane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Mobile lab measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Mobile saw measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Snow bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Mammoth stands over 2” (7cm) high.
- June 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fabulous set!luapts |I would recommend this to a friend!Great selection of minifigures, a variety of vehicles, and a mammoth! I consider this the best set of the Arctic theme. Assembling a set this size into a long “train” is quite large and impressive. Two minor issues: it is difficult to turn the crane vehicle while rolling because of its length and/or six wheels, and the mobile laboratory lacks stairs or a ladder to the entrance (just use your imagination). Not inexpensive, but I would get this large set instead of multiple smaller sets.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Arctic Mobile Exploration Base
- January 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Arctic city mobile exploration baseWRK2006 |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for my birthday and I was so excited I spent almost 3 hours building it. It didn’t get boring at all. All together the vehicles were almost 3 feet long! The mammoth was a very nice addition but the crane is not really sturdy. It detaches from the base too easily. Other than that it’s a great set I would highly recommend.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Mobile Exploration Base
- June 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0This set is so cool!Yoshi12 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome for play experience! I have no complaints about this set. The mammoth is super cool and how it all gets pulled around is so cool! Well there is on problem and that is the price! It is way over priced!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arctic Mobile Exploration Base
- September 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ideaMrPuggle |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuild was relatively easy my son did struggle a bit but I helped on the technical stuff. Really interesting design and the colors look amazing when its built. As for playability have had great fun with my son playing out scenarios but have noticed when you connect them all together they don't follow each other well but apart from that great setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arctic Mobile Exploration Base