Recover incredible things with the LEGO® City 60192 Arctic Ice Crawler, featuring an opening minifigure cockpit, posable legs and an articulated arm with opening claw gripper, plus an ice block with removable translucent-blue section and rodent figure, a mug and a saw. This Arctic Expedition set includes a LEGO explorer minifigure.
- Includes an arctic explorer minifigure and a rodent figure.
- Features an ice crawler with posable legs, opening minifigure cockpit and an articulated arm with opening claw gripper.
- Also includes an ice block with removable translucent-blue section and rodent figure.
- Accessory elements include a mug and a saw.
- Walk the ice crawler to recover the ice block.
- Use the saw to cut out the chunk of ice, then grab it with the claw gripper and haul it back to camp.
- Ice crawler measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Ice block measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 29th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Save the arctic with a turntablejjdub | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Arctic sets and so I had to get the Ice Crawler. I found the build and the final product much more interesting than I thought it would be and am very pleased I got it. I had braced myself for the cab to not swivel based upon other reviews, but was still a bit disappointed when I got it together, but for the cost of a few extra pieces, it is easily fixable and I love it now that the cab swivels. I just added a turntable on top of a raised base consisting of a 2x4 and two 1x2’s. Split the cab from the legs, add the base and turntable, and now you have a crawler that can turn to move what it has picked up without moving the legs.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arctic Ice Crawler
- June 10th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0BlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!What I like most about this set is that it is a more unique design than we usually get with the City series. While essentially it is a small crane/lifter, the "crawler" part is what makes it different. The legs are cool and have the ability to hold it up in a variety of positions. My one complaint would be price-point. This set really should be $19.99 (US) given the number of pieces and single minifigure. The inclusion of the "frozen" rodent doesn't really make up the difference.Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arctic Ice Crawler
- November 20th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0EarlFiendishCrab | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMade with the substantial assistance of Mr 4 year old. Overall its a good build and looks great. The build is a little repetitive, but when you have 4 legs that is forgivable. Anything with digging or grabbing functions always gets 5 stars from Mr 4 year old (he is easy to please). A few minor criticisms; The legs have minimal rotation, a greater range would have added greatly to its play use. Also the Cab area on top of the legs does not rotate? This would have been an amazingly nice feature as he could pickup and rotate the boom arm / cab to load a vehicle of some sort. Well being lego some modifications are in order! Purchased for nearly 50% RRP, so in that sense it was an amazing good deal, but rated its value based on RRP vs Parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arctic Ice Crawler
- July 1st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice packageDJBlackbird | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat set for my 5yr old. He is very into this like I was back in the day. Helping him is great, he can built it almost on his own now. These sets will certainly help him become a masterbuilder. (When I was 6 it was not a title yet but I did build a lot) The City series are all great in fact. Will move on to other sets for sure.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arctic Ice Crawler