Young Jedi can role-play Anakin Skywalker launching into battle piloting Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281) with this action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ set. This brick-built toy has lots of features to inspire creative play, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, foldable wing flaps with space for R2-D2 and clips for spare ammo and Anakin's Lightsaber.
The construction set includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure and an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure to role-play scenes from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Great for solo or group play, this fun building toy for kids combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for yet more galactic action adventures and creative fun.
Galaxy of fun!
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are very popular, with great gift ideas for fans of all ages and tastes.
- Kids will love pretending to be Anakin Skywalker piloting this LEGO® brick-built model of Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (75281), the iconic vehicle featured in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy includes an Anakin Skywalker LEGO minifigure, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for role-play action. Anakin fits in the Jedi Interceptor's opening cockpit and R2-D2 can sit on the wing.
- The Jedi Interceptor construction toy features a new-for-August-2020 design, 2 spring-loaded shooters for battle play and foldout wing flaps for attack mode. Anakin’s Lightsaber and spare ammo clip under the wing.
- Great for solo or group play, this 248-piece construction kit combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets and makes a top birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 7+.
- Anakin's Jedi Interceptor measures over 2.5” (6cm) high, 6.5” (19cm) long and 7.5” (17cm) wide. For even more creative fun, fans canalso pilot the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- This LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars set is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their galactic action adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Star Wars™ construction toy playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with confidence… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys open up a rich galaxy of fun building and role-play adventures for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga or dream up their own creative play adventures.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks in this Anakin Skywalker set! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 6th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good set. Disappointing figuresLegoLad1909 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe design of this set is really good, with it being improved on from previous renditions. Although the use of stickers is quite disappointing with a 1x1 circle tile needing one. I found this very hard to apply, and in previous sets of this ship it has been a printed piece so in that aspect it’s a bit of a downgrade. The figure selection in this set leaves a lot to be desired. The reuse of the Anakin torso from the Mustafar set is not accurate, the R2-D2 isn’t anything special either. I would have hoped in a set like this for a third exclusive figure like seen in similar previous sets. But all that aside, the actual build of this set is very good with a lot of potential playability.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- August 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Anakin jedi interceptor 2020TBayes24 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this set is very good i glad it has been rereleased as i missed out on the previous model in 2014 it has a lot of detail to the previous model just need to get a stand for it now so that i can extend the wingsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very playable, but a bit too expensive.Rubixcube7377 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNo complaints about this build. Looks good on display if you can get a stand setup for it. Younger kids will get a lot of play out of this set. Its very swoopable and i was surprised how robust it feels. Can definitely handle the abuse of playtime. I also thought the build turned out better in person. My only minor complaint is that its a little too expensive for what you get. Not the end of the world by any means, but if this was 5-10$ cheaper, id really praise this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor
- September 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Star Wars Lego - JediI would recommend this to a friend!My child like the lego and have been playing with this and building many cool figures. Someimes it is hard to find some of the pieces since some are really small. But at the same time it assist my child in being creative and giving him a sense of huge accomplishment. When it comes to building wiith Legos it allows your imagination to go wild. So do I recommend this product yes. I would just add that maybe getting a separate container would help with keeping the pieces together.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Anakin's Jedi™ Interceptor