Action Battle Hoth™ Generator AttackAction Battle Hoth™ Generator Attack3.333353.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $129.
Small parts and Ball.
Give an all-new-for-April-2019 build and play experience with this 75239 Action Battle Hoth Generator Attack LEGO® Star Wars™ action construction toy. Kids will love to build the power generator with Rebel Trooper and tripod gun with Snowtrooper from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with their friends and family, load the powerful shooters and enter an exciting battle as they try to hit each other's target and send everything flying! This fun-filled LEGO Star Wars playset offers endless creative play for kids of any age. Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a Snowtrooper and a Rebel Trooper.
- Building toy features a tripod gun and buildable power generator, both on a base with target.
- 2 shooters and 4 missiles are also included in this construction toy set.
- Kids can enjoy endless fun challenging friends and family to see who can hit their opponent's target and send their character flying.
- Hit the red target to send the Snowtrooper and his tripod gun toppling off the base. Hit the blue target to ‘explode’ the power generator and send the Rebel Trooper flying.
- Play out your own LEGO® Star Wars™ battle scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this fun movie merchandise.
- Power generator building toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Tripod gun measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 26 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool set but design flawJakasm | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery cool set - fun to build with my son. The design is nice and exciting to try to hit the target to create the “explosion” However it seems that there is a design flaw that caused some frustration in the build. As the pics show there really isn’t enough room to apply the modified tile piece underneath the hinged pieces and have it stay in place. It kept popping off with the slightest touch. When I removed the tile it fit very nicely and functioned properly. Without this issue I would definitely have given 5 stars.17 May 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review, and the photos! They're a big help. Looks like that tile might have just been a little out of place from where it should be. Take a quick look at step #2, and you'll see that the gray piece should line up with the two white plates on the sides. Your build had the gray piece sitting behind those two side pieces. If you need a further hand troubleshooting the build, get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Action Battle Hoth™ Generator Attack
- in 25 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Needs ModificationsMrDude68 | 19-24This was a fun little set to build, but sadly, the design needs some modifications in order to function as advertised. When assembled as instructed, the pin on the Imperial gunner does not push back far enough to tip the platform over reliably when the target is hit. The Rebel generator is also more difficult to "blow up" than the Imperial gunner, and needs some modifications to make the two sides push open more easily. Since the whole point of the set is to make things come apart when the targets are hit, it kind of falls flat. It's frustrating to play with unless you make modifications to the original design. It's a fun little game once you get the parts functioning properly, but that requires the buyer to fix it himself. People pay good money for these toys, and if it's a game then the product should work correctly right out of the box. Sorry, but it's hard for me to recommend a product when it doesn't meet minimum qualifications.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Action Battle Hoth™ Generator Attack
- in 21 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0cool new idea........ but only for childrenChampionchamp | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfneat new type of sets! pros: amazing level of friction on the weapons and the discs shoot really well! great designs on the figs and great p to p in the uk. cons: the duelling system is pretty dope but it really would only appeal to children. the markers stick out which I get why because the guns are hard to aim but it's a real eye sore.it cant be displayed ever. cool if u get a friend and have a fight! I'm looking forward to buying the other hoth one. EBI if u included a walker you could replicate the scene when the walker blew up the shield generator! Overall a cool and unique idea. perfect for children who have siblings who are into star wars and Lego because it's amazing to have a duel.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Action Battle Hoth™ Generator Attack