2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/TSpeed Champions
VIPs: get this VIP Fleece Blanket with Cyber Monday purchases over $279*Not a VIP?
Enjoy a thrilling building and drag racing experience for kids and adults with this awesome LEGO® Speed Champions 75893 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T toy car playset! The Dodge Challenger features 2 sets of wheel rims, authentic design details and decorative stickers while the cool LEGO version of the Dodge Charger, an iconic American muscle car, has a removable supercharger and alternate engine cover. Get the car racing action going with a buildable Christmas tree start light, plus a race marshal with a checkered flag and 2 driver minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver, Charger driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, 2 sets of rims, rear spoiler, dual exhaust, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- The muscular, buildable 1970 Dodge Charger R/T features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, removable supercharger and alternate engine cover, translucent light-style elements, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- This toy car set includes a buildable, lever-operated Christmas tree start light with translucent light-style elements.
- Slide the lever down to flip up the start lights and begin the race.
- Accessory elements include the Dodge Challenger driver's and Dodge Charger driver's helmets, and the race marshal's cap and checkered flag.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- October 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brum BrumI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSadly, my favourite part of this kit is actually the lighting rig. I spent a good 20 minutes playing with it when it was built. The functionality of it is great and was a nice touch to this kit and could easily be used with any race car sets. The look of the cars is okay, they remind me a little bit of the 1970s blockier Lego figures. However, you have the option to make the black car supercharged and have the cooler unit poking out of the bonnet. This is the option I went with as I prefer it over the flat bonnet look. Both cars sit one minifigure and you get a third one in the kit that acts as the race starter. Again you get a spanner for one of the figures to hold which also doubles as a tyre remover. Yes, I do overly love that feature. Overall this is a great looking set when built and the cars are definitely sturdy enough to play with (I know, the husband and I have both had a little tabletop play with them).Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?552018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- February 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Mopar CollectionCdnCuda |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun, easy build on a great car platform. Differences in build between the two cars prevents build from feeling repetitive. Fun little details like R/T bricks, Lights on the back of the Charger, the cool function in the drag lights (christmas tree) and details on the mini figures. Bought a second set to build a custom ‘69 Barracuda.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?552018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Good SetEllis |I would recommend this to a friend!This set I like and its very cool as well you get two great cars both that are very liked by alot of people the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is a nice car and I like the female who is driving it but I really like the Classic Dodge Charger that car just looks beautiful I also like that you can choose to put an engine or just leave it without I like the guy who is driving plus if you want you could just leave him as a race fan also I like the Drag Racing Christmas tree light and how it works for the cars to start racing and I like the other female figure with a checkered flag who is the starter for the cars to race or just a race fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?552018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- January 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favourite release from the January 2019 wave. It is drag race themed with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. The Demon is a great build overall and is a handsome display piece. The R/T is an excellent build with the ability to be customized with the wide-wheel hub piece and interchangeable standard hood and supercharger build. It is definitely a bust-buy for anyone into muscle cars and is a great shelf piece.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?552018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T