Porsche fans will love to build, race and proudly display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0. This white, collectible toy car model for kids of one of the world’s most recognizable classic sports cars features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield and is packed with authentic details, including the iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler. A classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure and 3 cones to play out race scenarios are also included in this LEGO car set. Fans can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).Building Instructions
- This model car kit includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure.
- The white, buildable 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car for kids features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires and authentic design details such as the 911 Turbo's iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include the Porsche 911 driver's helmet, plus 3 cones for racing play action.
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This cool toy model car for kids makes a great birthday gift.
- 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
97% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticDizzySRT | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBetter looking when built then on the box. One of my all time favourite cars and a fantastic representation of the real thing.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- March 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A neat little carOlaiMG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this one after Ferrari F8 Tributo, it’s nice that these cars give quite different building experience. I want to buy more of them!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- October 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A little on the large sideRandomNickname | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe car was an amazing build and looked wonderful but looked too large next to a figure. Using a couple extra pieces I was able to tear out a lot of the guts and shorten the build by a full 3 studs! It looks a lot sportier now next to other mini-fig scaled vehicles and feels more accurate even to the actual car. My friend came to visit and rented a white 911 for us just to have a good time. The experience prompted the purchase of this set less than a week later. I left the spoiler off, left the stickers off, shortened the wheelbase by 2, and brought in the front bumper. I used a 2x10 grey plate to tie the build together in place of the strange "step" pieces they included (see in photo).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- May 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A 911 you can afford!TheBrksBros | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO Speed Champion line of sets are traditionally geared (all pun attended) towards two main builders; younger kids and gearheads! Like always, LEGO has nailed the 1974 Porsche set by making it accessible for both fan bases. Design: Porsche is well known for their streamlined looks and beutiful lines, and LEGO has done a fantastic job in incorporating them with basic LEGO pieces. The iconic Headlight cans and lamps are well represented, while a true to form hatch of the back is nicely set against the car spoiler. Difficulty: Can't really complain here, but as expected this set was was quite easy to build. Only a handful of sub-assemblies are present in the build which then attach to form the chassis, the cockpit, the body and finish details. All-in all there are no new or unique techniques that I found interesting while building the car. How fun was it to build? Judging a LEGO set that has under 300 pieces, that takes roughly 20-30 minutes to complete is difficult to have fun with. Feels like the build is over just as you got started. The highlight of the build, and the only place where I got a thrill out of, was while making the headlight lamps that look very true to real life 911 lights. Can I play with it? Very much so! As LEGO has been making car since roughly 1961, making car sets is definitely in their "wheelhouse" Bang for your buck: At around $15 it is near impossible to say that this set is overpriced or not good value for the price your paying. It also makes a great gift!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?451974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0