This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Camp (60307) toy playset is packed with fun features. There’s a well-equipped treehouse-camp with a watchtower, plus a floating dinghy, mobile research lab, motorbike and an ultralight. Kids also get 6 minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Sleet, plus elephant, lion, lioness, lion cub, eagle and monkey figures for fun-packed wildlife adventures.
A build-and-play experience for kids aged 6 and up
You’ll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City playset in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, turns kids into master builders!
Toys that spark the imagination
LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, with iconic animals, realistic settings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative role play based on real-life events.
- The LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Camp (60307) comes with an abundance of animals, vehicles and inspiring characters, including LEGO City Adventures TV character Sleet. A treat for kids aged 6 and up!
- Includes a LEGO® toy treehouse-camp, mobile research lab, motorbike, ultralight and a floating dinghy, plus 6 minifigures and eagle, elephant, lion, lioness, 2 cub, and 2 monkey figures.
- This building set is packed with cool features and functions for exciting wildlife stories and role play with inspiring animals and characters, including LEGO® City Adventures TV character Sleet.
- Makes a great birthday gift or surprise for any occasion. Combine it with others from the LEGO® City Wildlife range for even more animal-themed adventures.
- When built, the toy wildlife rescue treehouse-camp measures over 6.5 in. (16 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (20 cm) deep.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy apple, banana, fire extinguisher, walkie-talkie, camera, binocular, bottle, medical cast and a toy syringe.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow, printed building guide and Instructions PLUS, an interactive building guide for little builders that’s part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and fun to build with.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- June 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hooray! More animals!I would recommend this to a friend!For years I have wanted Lego to release a zoo in the City range. This is the closest they've come so far. I collect Lego animal figures, so I was very excited to see the new elephant, monkey and lion moulds. The rest of the set is quite simplistic but effective. Fingers crossed still for a zoo set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Camp
- August 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of great features!Dannykoz |I would recommend this to a friend!This set was fun to put together and play with. Lots of smaller accessories that can be played with individually or when everything is put together its a great unit. Everything was well thought out and all areas of travel are included; the land, air and water are all covered! Love this set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Camp
- June 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AbsorbingPoglie |I would recommend this to a friend!Really enjoyed making a start on this set with my 5 year old granddaughter. She loved finding all the right pieces and putting them together. We haven’t built it all yet, just the truck and the tree, but it has kept her occupied for ages. She is already playing with the pieces we have built and looking forward to building more. It seems very expensive, but there are so many parts in the set and so many hours of building and playing, I think it is worth the money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Camp
- August 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build For Animal LoversI would recommend this to a friend!I was so excited when my daughter wanted to buy and build this set together. The animal minifigs drew her in, but the build was the big appeal to me. With the new format, there were separate sets of instructions for groups of numbered bags. We each took a bag and a book and got started. It is now a week after we built this and my daughter has played with it every day. The second big animal rescue set is our next purchase!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Camp