Remote-Controlled Stunt RacerTechnic
Temporarily out of stock
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this fully motorized LEGO® Technic™ 42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer. This tough model features large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, plus a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild this 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- Check out the fresh yellow and blue color scheme with cool stickers.
- Traverse rough terrain and obstacles, drive forward, backward, left and right, perform 360° turns and pull awesome wheelies at high speed.
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
- This 2-in-1 motorized toy rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- July 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0fragile for a working toyI would recommend this to a friend!This one has some fundamental structure flaws, like the rear wheelie wheels are so flimsily set they come off constantly. So does the control block which is set with just two black pins to the back of the body. There is too much torque on the drive train to keep the front wheel assembly from crumbling during play and this thing does not survive crashes. We were constantly fixing it until I decided to lock the weak points in place with super glue. This is not how a working lego toy should be made. On the other hand, its appropriately powered for an RC lego Toy, unlike a certain race car.... and when not broken its a gas.15 July 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear you had issues with your set. Feel free to reach out to LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help and also get some additional information for quality reporting.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- January 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Son Loves itbenchbox |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son loves this LEGO. Very power motor and precise remote control.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- April 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Remote Control BuildPbbrick |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this kit because it looked fun. I ended up letting my 11 year old nephew build it while he was visiting. It took him an hour or less to build. Not too difficult. The car is well designed. The center of gravity seems to be located a bit too far back, but we did not experience the “wheelie” effect that one reviewer talked about, so that is good. It runs great. Is a little hard to drive in straight lines. Best results in the house and on the sidewalk. It does not run very well off road. That is my biggest disappointment. It also has a very short remote range.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- August 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, satisfying build and great fun to playI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've had many technic sets over the years and have returned again now that I'm a father. the build itself was medium difficulty great for a beginner looking for a challenge. I have great fun every few days when my 2 year old invades my home office and wants to watch me play with the car (and run in terrified giggles when it comes towards him) This build rekindled my love of technic and has defiantly led to my son being curious about how things work, I couldn't have asked for a better result.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer