Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- LEGO® interpretation of the New York City skyline.
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 10” (26cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful setMeret | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMe and my husband enjoyed this very much! We can’t recommend it enoughPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 3 hrsWas this helpful?45New York City
- February 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to our collectionSkust | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This was the third Architecture piece in my collection and was a fun build. The others we have in our collection are the Empire State Building and The Flat Iron Building which are both in this collection as well and I like this version of the Empire State Building much more it is my second favorite building on the skyline second only to the Chrysler Building (hoping to get a standalone version of that one at a larger scale with more detail). The build was fun and easy my three-year-old helped and we had a lot of fun building this one as with all the others we have built. We look forward to adding to our collection soonLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55New York City
- March 6th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Could be betterDollyAmanda | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this after completing the San Francisco set and didn’t get the same level of enjoyment from it. Whilst this set is still nice, I found the other set much more fun to build. This is more of a Lego scale model of popular New York buildings. There are so many landmarks in New York that could be represented - Brooklyn Bridge, Plaza Hotel, Central Park, Brownstones, The Met, Guggenheim, Time Square, Public Library, Carnegie Hall, Staten Island Ferry...this set could honestly be amazing, instead it’s alright...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35New York City
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice profile of New YorkMattMussorgsky | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am from the tri-state area, so I am a bit biased, but I do really enjoy how this set looks. The Empire State Building and WTC are the best. Chrysler Tower was a little bland, but it's the only rendition of this building in the Architecture line. One gripe I think is there could have been a smidge more detail, like little taxi cabs or something. I'm nitpicking at this point because it really is a great set, but I just feel the buildings are lined up next to each other and that's it. NYC is very linear, but it feels like of empty. Overall, great set and I'm definitely glad it's part of my collection.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55New York City