Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
- Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
- Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
- Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
- Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
- Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome buildObeWanRetired | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, a lot of people have reviewed the Millennium Falcon already, but having read the reviews it still comes as a shock just how big this thing is. Took my time building only spending a couple of hours here and there. Some very clever design went into this set, and I know it’s a lot of money but when you see the results it makes you and everyone that sees it go “oh wow”! I also added lights and sound to it during the build which really brings it to life. It’s also going to go on an angled stand to save space. I did have one piece missing, but that was quickly supplied by the excellent support team. This was the first time I’ve had a piece missing from many big sets. Worth noting that if you buy the Millennium Falcon, and I suggest you do if you are an AFOL, you will have a lot of extra small parts left over. Thank you Lego for a super UCS set. Where next?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- March 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0YT-1300 Under ConstructionCosmopoiesis | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was lucky enough to find a very small window that this was available right before Christmas and so, about 25% through, I have decided to write my review. I’ve hit that point in the build where I am tired of following instructions and decided that I needed to write this review, be creative for a little while, and build something of my own. Therefore, I spent the last 6 hours building a construction site out of the pieces I am supposed to use in the next step. I still think it worth it, even knowing that I going to have to tear it all down in a few minutes. There are too many pictures of completed models anyways. This build and it has been super fun so far. I am finding the level of detail amazing and surprising at some of the things which were included. I was not expecting to find the gun that pops out of the bottom of the ship for that one scene on Hoth but there it is! I like it when old pieces are repurposed as parts of a new model. Keep your eyes open; there is definitely something which looks suspiciously like a jackhammer somewhere on the hull. Sadly, no barrels, washtubs, or wheels used were for engines. I for one loved those on some of the other sets and I really hope that Lego never goes down the road of making custom pieces for absolutely everything. The characters included are great and Chewy’s bowcaster even shoots little red things. I didn’t expect to find a projectile weapon ever since Lego discontinued those cannons that fired cannon balls back in the ‘80’s. Speaking of cannons, you might have noticed that my shipwrights look a little bit like men out of time. Which reminds me that I need to break all of that down and move on.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- March 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We're gonna need a bigger table...Branchinho | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn a word... magnificent. This set truly is a masterpiece! It took me just over 26 hours to build over the course of 7 days but boy was it worth it! 10/10 for a collector. 2/10 for a kid as you can't really play with this but I mean come on... it weighs just over 13kg...you can't exactly swoosh it around! P.s. Google effermans Milenium falcon ucs stand. P.p.s thank you lego for the best lego set EVER!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- March 28th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0The box looked niceMrBloody369 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI never seen my wife cry till this month, in Beginning of February she gave me my Birthday present early and to my delight was 75192 Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon. With over 7k bricks I been working on this off and on due to surgery. But unpleasantly had multable issues with with build, due to poor quality control. I'm only about to compleat phase 10 and ran into major issues from beginning Front leg 2 wrong color peices 2 x 1 | ○ Phase 6 missing grey thin 3 by 1 brick used 3 by 2 grey extra no big deal can not see it just cause weight enbalince , which I was wrong cause an issue later on and had to be removed. Phase 7 wrong grey angle block , so now instead of looking nice and smooth. It looks totaly wrong. Phase 10 for step 802 shows needs 3 dark grey and 3 light grey 3 by 1 angle brick and this time around only one grey and 5 dark grey, with no other steps left for this phase, once again seams some one is just tossing in any brick to meet weight requirments of the marked bags...Some thing that cost pritty much 800 plus tax we demand better quality control, just being told contact us and will get you the correct ans missing bricks is getting old.How many more of the Ultimate Collection Star Wars having these issues? I have 2 other exspincive sets put to geather after this one. I6 March 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there. Thanks so much for sharing your review with us. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a frustrating building experience, especially considering it’s been interrupted by surgery. We wish you a speedy recovery! Missing or incorrect pieces in any LEGO set is a very rare occurrence. Any chance the pieces might still be caught in the packaging, or maybe got used in place of similar ones? When a set has lots of similarly-colored pieces like this one, it can sometimes be easy to mix them up. if you’ve checked and double checked and can’t seem to find the parts you need, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Millennium Falcon™