Looking for the ultimate gift for a child or teen who loves supercar toys? This LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ (42123) is a great choice – and adult McLaren fans will love it too! Packed with authentic features inspired by the original track-focused supercar icon, this collectible model toy is sure to set pulses racing.
Realistic details and powerful functions
The McLaren Senna GTR is a car unlike any other. And this awesome LEGO Technic toy version is equally impressive. Check out the V8 engine with moving pistons, iconic dihedral doors that open, plus authentic graphics and colors, just like on the real car. Steer using the wheel, then put the model on display where it’s sure to draw many admiring glances.
Open up the world of engineering
LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original.
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren.
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top.
- Looking for the best gift ideas for a motorsport fan or supercar lover?This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car.
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren.
- Model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide.
- This collectible McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colors, just like on the real supercar.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good build for beginners and expertsRyanP618 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first technic build ever and I couldn’t wait to make my favorite car. The build was easy to understand with minimal problems building, the build was fun and challenging to keep me going on until the product was finished. Once it was finished I was surprised just how detailed and accurate this was to the actual car especially for the price (which is way cheaper than it should be) I really couldn’t complain at all. The build was fun and challenging but not too stressful and boring. I would recommend this build to beginners and experts of lego technicLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small and Perfectly FormedValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I am so disappointed that Lego didn't go with this model for the 1:8 Scale Technic release. When I first saw the teaser images from Lego I was absolutely in love with this model and then when I found out it was roughly 1:16 I was disappointed. It is so beautiful that it would make a fabulous addition to the larger builds. There are a few pre-printed pieces in the set but a large portion of the decoration is by stickers. Yep, sticker heavy but well worth persevering with as they elevate the look immeasurably. The problem with the smaller Technic builds, for me, is that the engine block is simplified right down and that is my favourite bit of any Technic build. Have to say I had a complete blast building this car and enjoyed every single second of it (you couldn't wipe the grin off my face as it grew into a beautiful vehicle from chunks of plastic). Number Of Pieces: 830 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.05 Build Time: 3.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™
- March 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice buildadds1970 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI found this easy to build. My only differing opinion to the instructions is the tail fin should be up the other way with the GTR stickers on top. It looks better that way to me.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Start Your Engines!!!HappiestCarefulReindeer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis my 1st time buying a Lego Technic car. Fan of sports cars, Formula 1 , Indy, Nascar etc. This McLaren caught my eye. For the size and price it was worth it. It was a bit of challenge to build. But worth it. The only thing I do wish is the wing in the back that says GTR was able to tilt up ever so slightly, so it shows the GTR letters at the back. But other than that. I'm a proud owner. Keep up the good work Lego! And make more of these mid size affordable race cars!! Vroom Vroom !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55McLaren Senna GTR™