- LEGO® Store Picture Frame
LEGO® Store Picture FrameLEGO® Store Picture Frame4.552.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Add a LEGO® theme to your favorite images with this 40359 LEGO Store Picture Frame, featuring an iconic LEGO brick graphic, 6” x 4” picture display area, buildable store detailing, flagship store stickers and a minifigure. Easily move the brick-built modular sections to create your own LEGO store layout.
- Includes a LEGO® store staff minifigure.
- Features a picture frame with LEGO® store detailing, including an iconic LEGO brick graphic, buildable store props and flagship store stickers.
- Easily move the brick-built modular sections to change the store layout.
- Building instructions included.
- Photo frame in landscape orientation measures over 4" (10cm) high and 6" (15cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build, great qualityJennifergwl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this frame for the build of the mini LEGO Store and wondered about the quality of the frame part, but found it to be of great quality. It's not cardstock or even flimsy cardboard, but a heavy duty, thick cardboard-type material (sorry wish I knew what it was called). Very strong and wont bend if small hands get a hold of it. Also looks very nice with the build portion of it. I'm very impressed by this for the price point. I only gave it four stars because the frame from years past was completely brick built and I gave that five stars. If this were completely brick built, it would definitely have five stars :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Store Picture Frame
- May 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!As someone who missed out on the Lego store builds from Legoland and store openings, I am happy to see this frame available. While I'll probably never actually use it as a frame, I do plan on using it to build my own Lego store in my town. Great pieces found in this one!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Store Picture Frame