Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Give even more power and movement to your LEGO® creations with an extra battery box to supply power to your LEGO Power Functions motors!
- Each battery box can power 2 XL-Motors or 4 M-Motors at the same time.
- Requires 6 AA (1,5V) batteries, not included.
88% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- May 31st, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0good producttomas |I would recommend this to a friend!Having recently purchased the Emerald Night I wasnt to happy when i saw the cost of the rechargable battery box #8878 £43 and power transformer #8887 £20. A total of £63 and so decided to try this battery box #8881 which is only £5.49. The box is situated in the coal tender of the train and unfortunately is slightly longer than the rechargable box, howerever all i had to do was saw off the box ends and then it fit perfectly into place. Yes i slightly damaged the finish but when you take into account that it doesnt cost much and is hidden in the train then its all good.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
- February 29th, 2008Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awkward to fitI would recommend this to a friend!Hmmmm. This one has both good and bad points. It's great for powering the motors (of course !!) and the light to show it's switched on is neat. I find it a bit awkward to fit into models of my own design. The centre off position of the switch is easy to miss, but the light shows you if it's still on. It has an overload safety cutout, so it cuts power to motors before they overload and damage themselves. All in all, a good accessory, but would benefit from more fixing points and a stronger 'click' for the power switch.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
- June 16th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0good, but a bit big.myles |I would recommend this to a friend!I got mine in the "off roader" set. Good size for the off roader but i am trying to make other power functions stuff and the battery box is just too huge. I managed to cram the huge battery box into my "cool convertible" and the small motor too. i am hoping lego will bring out a smaller version of this battery box so we have more options towards smaller models. It is just tooo bulky and my convertible is weighed down alot and is kind of slow. but anyway, i like it.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
- December 22nd, 2007Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very good accessory!Sergiu |I would recommend this to a friend!I think this Battery Box is very useful because you can give more power to your motors or to create a Power Functions model, but I'd like if it would be in set that motors, receivers and a remote control.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
Shop more like this: