Build the ultimate LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer—the DevastatorThis giant replica captures all the authentic details of the starship as it appeared in the opening scenes of Star Wars: A New Hope.
An iconic centerpiece for your collectionThe perfect LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible for discerning fans of the Star Wars saga.
Measuring over 3' long and 2' wide, this is one of the largest LEGO sets ever.
Ready for display
This Ultimate Collector Series LEGO set includes a display stand and fact plaque.
Authentic elements include huge engine exhausts and intricate surface detailing.
Buildable Tantive IV
A scale model of the rebel starship that attaches to the front for display.
Iconic bridge tower
Authentically designed with twin deflector shields and a tilting tractor beam antenna.
A challenging build
With more than 4,700 LEGO pieces, this set will be a memorable building experience.
Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifiguresImperial Officer and Imperial Crewmember.
Build and display an icon of the Galactic Empire – the Devastator. With over 4,700 LEGO® pieces, this Ultimate Collector Series 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer model captures all the authentic details of the starship as it appeared in the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope, including swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts, intricate surface detailing and of course a buildable scale version of the Rebels' Tantive IV starship to chase down. This galactic civil war UCS set also includes a display stand with informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures, making it the perfect LEGO Star Wars collectible for discerning fans.
- Includes Imperial Officer and Imperial Crewmember minifigures.
- The Devastator Imperial Star Destroyer model features swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts and intricate surface detailing.
- Also includes an attachable, buildable scale version Tantive IV starship for added Star Wars: A New Hope authenticity.
- With a display stand with informational fact plaque for the ultimate display piece.
- Also comes with 2 blaster pistol weapons.
- This Ultimate Collector Series set has 4,784 pieces.
- Inspire unforgettable Star Wars: A New Hope moments.
- The perfect LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible for fans of the Star Wars saga.
- UCS model on display stand measures over 17” (44cm) high, 43” (110cm) long and 26” (66cm) wide, and over 14” (37cm) high without stand.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Buy it, if u have the space.Frederic | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very very good set, but lacks a bit of being amazing. I don't mind the price, but only two measly forgettable minifigs? No trooper, no (exclusive) darth vader, despite being his own ship?? Thats very weak imo LEGO...Sorry its the truth. For the rest, everything is good, build is easy, but repetitive. The frame is solid as a rock. End result is huge! Mine had some colour issues on the gray tiles (not consitent) And again 3 missing and a broken piece .... but nothing to write home about, but for the €700...it stings a bit. Overal i would say, if u like it and want it, just bite the bullet and buy it. Im pleased i did, even If it has WEAK minifigs. 4,5/5.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 11 hrs 29 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Star Destroyer™
- October 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeVinP | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm new to Lego, having only the UCS Falcon and now the UCS ISD and all I can say is that this set it awesome. The main thing I noticed about this set is that it is huge. Before I got this set I was watching YouTube videos on it and the size in the videos doesn't do justice to what you see in real life. I found the build a lot different to the Falcon and probably more challenging . I see people complaining about the choice of mini-figs, whilst it is a bit disappointing I would still recommend this set to anyone that is looking for a great display piece, I've also seen people complaining about the lack of an interior, for me I don't care because I'm using it as a display piece also the internal design makes it somewhat impossible for and interior. The detail is amazing and if you are like me and new to Lego, don't be afraid to build it because I only have 2 sets and I was able to. This set was a bit expensive but I believe that it is 100% worth every dollar. Overall I would highly recommend this set to anyone looking for a great LEGO display set, it has great building techniques, great detail and of course it's a BEHEMOTH.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™
- September 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set. Definitely worth the money. A+++PhillyMew151 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set may be a little expensive, but, in my opinion, it’s definitely worth it. The detailing on this set is amazing. It is a little repetitive, but I like that they gave it different patterns of small pieces on each side. Using Technic to make the skeleton of the ship is genius. It is definitely sturdier than the 2002 model. I like that they attached the Tantive IV to the ship instead of leaving it loose on the side. The display stand is definitely better than the one from the old set. It’s very easy to carry, although not through a standard door frame. Overall, this set is definitely worth it for any Star Wars or LEGO fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticChic | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis took months of planning, as I had run out of space for anymore Star Wars Lego. Didn’t have space for new bookcases until I figured out how to build them around my desk. So this was two builds in one, 1st some joinery....then the Lego! Got to compare this to the UCS Millennium Falcon, which I found a more satisfying build & in my opinion better value for money. But when you are spending this much on a display piece, the price is secondary to the quality. Got to say I love it. Looks great, the mini Tie Fighter was a nice surprise. It inspired me to build a Tie Bomber out of some old spares. Also built a mini Falcon which was being pursued by the ISD, but it seems to have gone missing? Due to the height of my shelf, I have angled the stand. This gives a better view of the detail on the top. Agree that the stand is flimsy, but if it is displayed on a sturdy base, it is good enough. Just ordered some parts for more Tie Fighters. Looking forward to the next UCS build.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™