Discover the architectural secrets of the World Heritage Great Wall with this LEGO® Architecture 21041 The Great Wall of China set. Explore the ingenious building techniques that allow the structure to drape across thousands of miles of countryside, curving up, down and around mountains and rugged undulating terrain to form a harmonious blend of nature and architecture. This accurately detailed LEGO interpretation depicts 2 turrets joined by a winding section of wall atop a dark-green mountainous landscape with lush valleys, trees and lakes, and is finished with decorative English and Chinese nameplates. The model has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly dynastic centerpiece for the home or office. Connect multiple models to extend your Great Wall display.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world Great Wall of China.
- Features a winding wall section with 2 turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes.
- Also features 2 decorative nameplates written in English and Chinese.
- Connect multiple Great Wall models to expand your display.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English, French and Chinese languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 550 LEGO® pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bset lego themeyosoymilk | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been waiting for this and it did not disappoint. The build moved along quickly and it looks great with with my other architecture sets, it does not take up to much shelf space. Lego really needs to make more than 2 landmarks a year and do more for adult fans though.Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?55Great Wall of China
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Is kind of expensive but definitely worth utNotAPisces | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt may be small, yes but the whole process is very complicated and just a small build took me an hour which was very surprising. The mechanics such as using the moving prices were very well thought out and I liked how they also included Chinese name price which related back to where it was. The mountain is very beautiful and the inside is filled not empty so the build is very sturdy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 53 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Great Wall of China
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved building The Great Wall of ChinaGreenGirl | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have decided to get another set to attach to the one I’ve just finished because I love this so much. I like the colour and how well wall looks. V easy build. And satisfying. It looks great displayed. It just bumped pop-up book from my favourite set of all my sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Great Wall of China
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great twist in the wallNosila | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoy the LEGO Architecture series and this is one of the best yet. I loved the green and tan colour palette, which made for a really different Architecture building experience. The 'great hill' of China (the dark green background) was intricate and needed concentration as you couldn't predict where it was going next. Then I loved the way the wall fitted together into the groove in the middle. The best bit was the clever engineering of an offset so that one tower was twisted relative to the baseplate. I'd love a series to display or as a chance to build my own variation.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Great Wall of China