Give the gift of role-play fun to animal lovers with the LEGO® Friends Forest Horseback Riding Center (41683). This 3-story ranch set is packed with features, accessories and figures to spark endless storytelling and animal play.
Saddle up for nature fun
Kids can join Mia, Savannah, her guide dog Goldie and brother Kevin as they explore the woods on horseback. Back at the LEGO Friends horse ranch they can care for the horse toys or relax in the forest home, which has a kitchen, bedroom and dining area. Storytelling fun continues outside as they cozy up around the fire and toast marshmallows. The set comes with a wealth of accessories to spark creative play and the second floor is removable for easy access.
Creative gifts that let kids explore their passions
From science and tech to art and the outdoors, each LEGO Friends character has their own interest. Introduce kids to the girls from Heartlake City, so they can make a special friend with whom they can explore their passion.
- Let kids channel their love of creatures into creative play with the LEGO® Friends Forest Horseback Riding Center (41683), where they can care for animals, explore nature and hang with friends.
- Comes with a total of 7 figures: LEGO® Friends Mia and Savannah, a micro-doll, dog toy for kids and a pony toy. It also includes 2 horse toys, whose heads are hinged to enhance the realistic play.
- The 3-story ranch has a stable downstairs with a kitchen, bedroom and dining area above. Outside, kids can put the dog to bed in its kennel then toast marshmallows on the campfire.
- This 511-piece set makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 7+ who love animals. It’s ideal for immersive solo play and will keep youngsters and their friends entertained for hours.
- The riding center measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep – small enough to keep out on display so kids can dip in and out of the fun nature play.
- Comes with cute accessories kids will love such as riding helmets, saddles, bridles, a pitchfork, brush, broom, kitchen utensils, marshmallows and a white cane for Savannah.
- Designed for enjoyable immersive play, the model’s second floor is removable for easy access. The horses have hinged necks so kids can let them stop and eat grass on their forest trek.
- Along with LEGO® Friends Forest Waterfall (41677), Forest House (41679) and Forest Camper Van and Sailboat (41681), this playset is perfect for kids who love adventure toys.
- Since 1958, popular LEGO® toys have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- LEGO® new toys are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome legosTbro |I love all the horses and the look of these legos. My kids are new to legos and this is by far one of my favorite sets. My youngest is 6 and is newly obsessed with horses. It was a little challenging for her to do it alone so her sister who is 10 helped her. I also love how detailed it is. I will definitely looking into getting more for Christmas.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun building this.Gario |I would recommend this to a friend!This is the kids first experience with lego, normally you just leave them to it but as the parent i had so much fun watching them build this up (which was assembled in around 3.5 hours) This pack is full of pieces and lots of stickers. Crystal clear instructions, this is a fantastic kit for kids who love animals, especially ponies and horses. Good role play action, tails move etc. I definitely would highly recommend this to any parents who's kids love the animals. So much fun in this and for adults too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center
- August 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Giddyup and goI would recommend this to a friend!Giddyup and go wow my grand daughter has had more fun than I can tell u . She has sat in the front room and has played for hours with her forest ride Ig lego she loves them nice to see her use imaginationPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center
- August 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very coolI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter was very excited to obtain this lego set. She was a little leery of how many pieces there were but she went to work right away. She found that it was easy to put together and she was excited to play with it. She played with the pieces as she put it together. It is a little difficult to move after it is put together, but that just means that she will have to put it together again.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Forest Horseback Riding Center