Give kids aged 10 and up a cool building challenge with this LEGO® Technic™ Firefighter Aircraft (42152) model airplane toy set. It’s packed with features inspired by real-life fire planes so kids can see how all the functions work together during firefighting operations.
A challenge to share
This is a great project for children and adults to enjoy together. There’s lots to discover as kids make the propellors spin, raise and lower the landing gear and see the tail flaps move. Kids will love opening the hatch to drop the LEGO ‘water’ elements as they learn how firefighter aircrafts put out fires.
A creative introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable models feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way. Download the LEGO Builder app and step into a new world of building fun where you can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress.
- See how a fire plane works – Children aged 10+ can learn about the functions of a real firefighting airplane as they build and play with this LEGO® Technic™ Firefighter Aircraft (42152) toy set
- Lots of features to explore – This model toy set includes adjustable landing gear, spinning propellors and moving tail flaps
- ‘Water’-dropping fun – The set includes blue LEGO® elements so that kids can load the firefighting aircraft with ‘water’ and then open the hatch to douse imaginary fires
- A gift for kids aged 10+ – This firefighting airplane model kit makes a birthday gift or anytime treat for kids who love firefighter toys
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ buildable model aircraft measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 23 in. (59 cm) long and 23.5 in. (60 cm) wide
- Intuitive instructions – The LEGO® Builder app guides you and your child on an intuitive building adventure with tools that let you zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- An introduction toengineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards