An architectural iconConstruct a highly detailed LEGO® Architecture replica of New York’s world-famous Empire State Building
A towering centrepiece for the home or officeCelebrate outstanding architecture with this iconic New York souvenir
LEGO® Architecture Empire State Building
An epic display piece
360° displayable model with four highly detailed facades
Recreate the building's symmetrical curtain wall design.
Features the famous art deco antenna tower.
Celebrate New York's architectureThis displayable model delivers a rewarding building experience to all those with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
Realistic colour and scale depictionLEGO® Architecture interpretation of a real-world New York landmark: the Empire State Building
Elevate your LEGO® building skills to a higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set. Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17, 1930 and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931 it was opened for business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition of the iconic antenna tower. At 21” (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed, collectible replica accurately recreates the symmetrical lines of the building’s 4 curtain wall facades and art deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative nameplate. This 360°-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding building experience and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world New York landmark, the Empire State Building.
- This 360°-displayable model features 4 highly detailed facades, a silver-colored antenna tower and a tiled baseplate depicting Fifth Avenue and the surrounding roads, complete with 6 yellow cabs.
- At 21” (55cm) high, this Empire State Building model is the tallest LEGO® Architecture model to date (July 2019).
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of the structure, as well as historical facts about the Empire State Building and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Empire State Building nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,750 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 21” (55cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TAN TILE TASTIC!Wellenflug | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Statute of Liberty set, so when I saw this I knew there was no point resisting. What caught my eye was the pretty accurately captured scaling and proportions that make this model look quite like the real building (Ok the yellow cabs might be oversized, but this is LEGO). For an Architecture set it is a good sized model and looks great as an ornament for those into buildings. There is a fair bit of repetition, but you progress quickly and it's very satisfying when you place the large expanses of tan tiled window sections. There are a couple of fiddly bits when constructing the lower podium section, but otherwise it's pretty straight forward. I think this is very well designed set and have been cleverly thought out to give nice fine detailing to the setbacks of the tower that take it away from the expected LEGO scaling. All we need now it for LEGO to bring to the Chrysler Building to complement this! Hint hint!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- June 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Empire State BuildTaz1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is truly a breathtaking set to own the entire build is fun to put together the model assembly is like a puzzle box with each part slotting into there correct place overrall the Empire State Building is a fantastic set to own and does stand out on display.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- October 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Detailed model of an iconic skyscraperWombat237 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI found this model to show the elegance of the original and the most sturdy version of SNOT construction I have built. I liked the hidden details (the escalators inside) and the accuracy of the proportions. I enjoyed the build and the accompanying facts in the instructions. I visited this building’s observation deck when it held the title of world’s tallest building. Of course I put had to put a mini fig dressed as King Kong on the top.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- January 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Feels Very Complete!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe 21046 Empire State Building is one of the few first Architecture sets I had began to build. It's instantly recognisable design is perfect from every angle and it is an incredible model for display. The price at first put me on the fence, but looking at it built up, it's sheer size is enough to make me realize that it's great value for money as well as the fairly large piece count. This is great for adults and teens and I wouldn't recommend for younger children due to the build and the overall play value. The build is quite repetitive at times but it's definitely good for building with another person as almost every other step is a repetition. In conclusion, I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a good display model due to its beautiful design and to anyone who is a fan of the Architecture themed sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building