Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings. An ever-growing modular house collection The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world. LEGO sets that bring passion to life LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and muchmore.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
78% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Attractive, Good Choice for Intermediate BuildersLittleBrickTownship | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMany non-expert builders I know are interested in this set because of the bookstore, and it's a good one for someone with less experience because of the clear, well-organized instructions. The new colors of the 107 Townhouse are attractive and pop out among the other Modulars although the build itself is small. I do think the brick color and design of the bookstore is too "matchy" to make it an attractive neighbor for Assembly Square, and I would have liked to see more books in Birch Books. But there's space on the balcony and under the spiral staircase for people to build their own shelves. I ended up flipping the two buildings and moving the streetlamp to the other side for a better aesthetic fit in my town.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bookshop
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Set!MysticPotato | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself as my first LEGO creator set. It was a really fun build with cool details, and it took me less than six hours to build. I love the detail on the outside and inside, and I like staring at it, enjoying its beauty. The colors of the bookshop and apartment look really nice together. Since the back of the bookshop seemed a little barren, I added a few pieces of greenery from the LEGO Xtra Botanical Accessories, item #40376. I wish the apartment had come with a bathroom or a kitchen, but I understand why LEGO didn’t add those. Something I feel like LEGO could have added easily were a few more actual books. Even though they have you build bookshelves with what look like books, they aren’t actual book pieces. It’s not like there isn’t much room for normal books, as there is still space where you put the ‘Moby Bricks’ book. All the same, I really enjoy this set and I would recommend it to anyone who’s interested in books, LEGOs, or modular buildings.21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceBookworms, unite! We could all use a little extra green in our lives, so it's great to see that you gave the bookshop a unique touch. Having a bathroom would have been great for those long reading hours, but we wanted to make sure there's a fireplace to keep you warm. :)Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 38 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in 1 dayAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0A FUN BUILDING EXPERIENCE BUT A DISAPPOINTING SETAdultBuilder101 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been collecting the Modulars for years and years and was never going to miss one. I got the set on New Years Day and got to work. The build was fun, however as its separated into 2 separate buildings, felt small and child like. There were some nice building techniques but nothing challenging. Once finished I was amazed how small it was. It is TINY compared to other modulars. Sit it next to Assembly Square, Grand Emporium or Town Hall and it looks like a child's $50 set. For the money I was hoping for a lot more. And in the spirit of Modular Buildings I was hoping for something physically bigger and more interesting. After last years Garage Modular which was a major design shift away from the general aesthetic I was hoping for a bounce back but didn't get it at all. This is sadly another slide downwards for what is one of my favourite ranges and should be one of your most prestigious lines. I hope your excellent designers at Lego take note and consider a bigger set for next year that offers value for money and also aesthetically fits into the series overall design ethos of 1920's - 1930's builds. Sadly, a minor model and a disappointing show piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?25Bookshop
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great!frankdlim | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this is a great set. The buildings have great interiors with cool designs for furniture pieces and staircases. Love the color choices and the fall feeling. The exterior is (obviously) very detailed and is a great addition to any lego city or lego modular street, especially since you can split the buildings apart. 5 Minifigures are each unique and allows for great play experience. This is my first set of the modular Creator Expert series, but I know that after building this one I will definitely go buy more. This set is great to do with a partner as there are also two booklets that each have one of the buildings. I can't wait to see the next design. The reason my review did not receive a full 5 stars is because there is not much detail in the back of the build. Both of the two buildings do, however, have balconies and there is a small garden patch in the townhouse. The back feels empty and not inviting to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bookshop