Attack on the BurrowHarry Potter™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) brings imaginative dollhouse role play together with one of the most dramatic scenes in the whole Harry Potter saga.
Will Death Eaters burn down The Burrow?
There’s so much to do and discover in The Burrow, the Weasley family house, that one side of the highly detailed dollhouse toy opens up to provide lots more space for kids to play. With 8 minifigures, play can begin right away. As kids recreate the famous scene where the evil Death Eaters, Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback, attack, fire elements can be used to recreate the fire that devastates the building.
Choosing Harry Potter gifts for kids
If you’re looking for a cool building toy, LEGO Harry Potter sets are based around thrilling scenes from the popular movies. With collectible minifigures, familiar locations and amazing features, these sets put the Wizarding World of Harry Potter right into children's hands.
- Kids bring a crazy houseful of action-packed magic to life with the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on the Burrow (75980) dollhouse as they recreate Christmas celebrations and a scary fire-assault on the house.
- Includes 8 LEGO® minifigures – Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley™, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and Harry Potter™ – plus lots of features, functions and accessories, and special fire elements.
- There's fun, excitement and adventure when youngsters explore the feature-packed Weasley house and take on the evil Death Eaters when they try to capture Harry by setting the house on fire.
- This collectible LEGO® Harry Potter™ dollhouse toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift. It will enchant, entertain and inspire endless, magical, role-play adventures for boys and girls aged 9 and up.
- The Weasley family house measures over 13” (34cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep. The playset's scale and level of detail make it ideal for hands-on play, and it also looks great on display in any kid’s room.
- This cool building toy doesn’t need batteries – which means kids can enjoy Harry Potter™ magical fun and adventure that never ends.
- Simple, clear instructions are provided to ensure kids can enjoy a rewarding building experience and imaginative play straight from the box.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They're an ideal gift for any childwanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which means every building brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet the highest safety standards in the world and are perfectly safe for your little witch, wizard or Muggle.
This set goes great with...
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Home Sweet BurrowCurry3 |I would recommend this to a friend!Definately one of my top favorite HP sets. The only thing that I found bothersome was how much information was crammed into the bottom level; it's best to have the three bottom sections opened so you can see all that is going on, and even then it can be difficult. The clock and the fireplace would have benefited from better placement or smaller build. I know the Burrow is a crammed and hectic place, but at least they could use the couch!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!elleC |I would recommend this to a friend!I was so excited to get this Lego set! I had never built a set that had the bricks come in more than one bag - there were 7!! There was a brick missing in bag 3, but Lego sent it free of charge after I submitted a form in the customer service section of their site. It was easy to follow the instructions and I built it relatively quickly even though I tried to pace myself since I didn't want to build it all in one sitting.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nicely createdCassMN |I would recommend this to a friend!I am satisfied with this product, really enjoy playing with it, but there are a few things I hope to see changed. I liked that there are so many people and the small animals included. Loved to open the box and it was fully packed with only 7 bags even though such a large set. Love the 5 levels, huge house, that you can move out the bottom level, and that the fire moves. Complaints: needs more arrows to point to where things go (instructions), wish house was spaced out more (furniture), wish Harry's scar was more visible, that the fire in fireplace would turn, and that the levels connected more easily. I was missing 2 glass pieces for the windows. Bummed. Overall, fun to build, very cute, compact so it doesn't take up a lot of space, I recommend it.4 September 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Thank you for your feedback! Regarding the instructions you might want to try our Building Instruction app, you have cool features on it that helps you to build like 360° instructions. You can find the app on LEGO.build/BI-BV. We'd be happy to send you the 2 glass pieces right away! Go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request replacement parts.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Was this helpful?45Attack on the Burrow
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Incredible RemakeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since the Harry Potter range was relaunched in 2018, the Burrow was one of the sets I hoped would be revisited. I was therefore very excited when I saw the promotional pictures for it earlier in the year. The set finally arrived a few days ago and I absolutely adore it. It was a really fun build, with great mini figures and an exceptional level of detail. It may be my favourite set ever released under this theme - it's that good. There are quite a few stickers, but the price point is very reasonable for a set of this size, so I can happily live with that. I would easily recommend this set to anyone, not just Potter fans.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Attack on the Burrow