Add some heavy firepower to any LEGO® fan’s collection with the tough LEGO Star Wars™ 75234 AT-AP Walker. This impressive model features articulated legs and a retractable third leg, plus an opening top and sides that reveal a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit. The model also includes a rotating and elevating top turret with a seat for a minifigure and a spring-loaded shooter for exciting battling action. With Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and Kashyyyk Clone Trooper minifigures plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figures, this collectible construction toy makes for a great birthday gift for kids.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and a Kashyyyk Clone Trooper, plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figures.
- AT-AP Walker features articulated legs and retractable third leg, a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit accessible from the top and side hatches, a locking, rotating and elevating upper turret with a seat for a minifigure and spring-loaded shooter.
- Weapons include Chewbacca's bowcaster and 4 blasters.
- Battle Droid Star Wars™ LEGO® figures feature new-for-January-2019 head decoration and torso color.
- Recreate action-filled Star Wars™: Revenge of the Sith style Kashyyyk battles!
- Go up against the 75233 Droid Gunship for even more Kashyyyk action!
- Imperial walker Star Wars™ building toy measures over 9” (24cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 2nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0At-ApPDubbbz76 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set just a few hours after midnight on New Years, I was really excited to get my hands on it. The mini figures are really good, commander gree and the scout look good as always and the new droids look awesome as well. The Wookie is a nice addition too. The set is a bit pricey but worth it for the minifigs. I really love how much room is inside the actual set, it can fit only 2 mini figures but they have plenty of room inside. The legs are very sturdy even without the third front leg, which can retract and stay retracted very well. The cannon isn’t much of a change from the last version but is still very nice and functional. Overall this is a nice addition to any LEGO collection and has lots of play value as well! Also LEGO, well you’re at it making Clone Wars sets why not throw in a 501’st battle pack, that would be awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-AP™ Walker
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fire the Main 'Cannon, Sir!Auvs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfINFO: This was a nice surprise from LEGO when I first saw this set, I was both surprised, and disappointed. I was surprised because I didn't see it coming, we had just gotten one in 2014, and disappointed cause it looked like a remake. (which it basically is, with minor improvements) I got rid of my 2014 model, (because, reasons.) So I was happy to get a new one, I ordered it on Dec 31st. And it came on Jan 5th, I enjoyed building the set, and it looks nice. DETAILS / BUILD: They improved the feet by moving them at a 45-degree angle, which is more accurate, which I'm happy with, The top roof panel, however, I am not too happy with, there are a few small holes. (No, I did not build it wrong, they can be seen on the Box-art, too.) But it's a minor issue, and not to be upset about. The legs are very sturdy, even without the 3rd leg deployed. And the guns can swivel around, (Not the main center gun, just the top, and bottom ones.) The legs have also been changed a little, shortened by a small amount to be more accurate. And swapped out a few individual plate pieces on the outer legs. MINIFIGURES: The minifigures are good, especially the Kashyyyk battle droids, they go nicely with the Droid Gunship I bought along with it. Nice detailing on all the minifigures. Chewbacca makes a good gunner for the top cannon, and the other 2 minifigures can pilot the Walker. Overall, great set. PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS: Product recommendations are broken for me, so here is what you should also buy with this AT-AP Walker... 75223, 2019 Droid Gunship.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-AP™ Walker
- June 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool Set !CoolDude86 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO has released three AT-AP models in their LEGO Star Wars line. Out of all of those, I can definitely say that this one is the best. The model is very nice and well built; it is very sturdy, although admittedly hard to hold/pick up. I wish the third leg had a more secure latch to hold it up, but I suppose it does work fine. It isn't as screen accurate as I'd like, especially with the placement of the main gun, but it's forgivable since the overall model is good. The Minifigures were probably the best of any of their previous AT-APs. Commander Gree is a great minifig, and so is the 41st Scout trooper. The Kashyyyk droid models are also very nice. Play features don't go much beyond the spring blaster on the top, but the interior is nice and the design makes it so kids won't have a hard time enjoying playing with it if bought as a gift.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-AP™ Walker
- March 22nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good RemakeLegoMom1976 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHere's my 13 year old sons review: Hello everyone. I hope you're doing okay. The At-Ap in this set is very similar to the 2014 version. I used to own to 2014 version but has been sold to get this one. The cockpit open up at the top so you can put the driver inside of the walker. I like the feature where you can un clip the top gun thing so you can make the smaller cannon go up to act like you are shooting down the droid gunship or other separatist aircraft. The legs have a new design. The front leg can go into the bottom of the walker with a clip. So you can have 2 legs for walking. And when needed deploy the front for stability for the big cannon which looks very nice. Why did i sell the old one for this one? The figures. They are definitely the highlight of this set. Commander Gree and the kashyyyk trooper are both nice inclusions. But the best figures are the kashyyyk battle droids which have some green on them and look very nice. My overall rating? 4 stars because its a remake of a 2014 set. It is too early for a new At-Ap. 60 dollars is pricey for basically 2014 set but with new figs although the figs do make up for it. If you have the 2014 version this isn't necessary. But good for other kids who don't have the older model.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-AP™ Walker