LEGO® Education My XL WorldLEGO® Education
My XL World provides playful learning experiences that teach preschool children about the world around them through role-play, fun building activities and idea sharing. This LEGO® learning set also develops children’s confidence and essential social skills, such as collaboration, communication and understanding roles and responsibilities.
Working in groups of 2-10, children use the colorful collection of 480 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, figures, wheel bases, windows, doors and a building plate to build their home, a restaurant, bus stop, hospital and a fire station. They’ll also discover an airplane, car and even a submarine, and will use their imagination to build fantasy animals and make up fun stories of their own. My XL World also combines with the 45029 Animals and 45030 People accessory sets in the Early Learning system for even more playful learning fun for children.
Full Teacher Support
My XL World includes everything that teachers need to deliver inspiring lessons, including a Getting Started card with 5 activity ideas and 10 double-sided building cards. There’s also an online Unit Plan with 8 standards-aligned lessons available at www.LEGOEducation/Start. We even offer a full-day professional development course (additional purchase required) to give teachers the best-possible start.
A Holistic Approach to Learning
LEGO Education Early Learning lays the foundation for children's learning and passion for lifelong development by stimulating their natural curiosity to explore together and learn through play. My XL World combines with other products in the Early Learning system to develop social, emotional and language skills, as well as free play and early science skills.
- Develops children’s confidence and essential social skills, such as collaboration, communication, and understanding roles and responsibilities.
- 480 LEGO® DUPLO® elements including a building plate, 8 figures, wheel bases, windows, doors and a collection of colorful bricks – everything needed to unleash children's imaginations.
- Comes with a Getting Started card with 5 activity ideas, 10 double-sided building inspiration cards with 20 models to build, and an online teacher's guide with 8 standards-aligned lessons to help deliver inspiring lessons.
- Optional full-day professional development course available (at additional cost) to give teachers the best-possible start.
- Combines with other LEGO® Education sets – such as 45029 Animals and 45030 People accessory sets – to extend the learning fun.
- Part of the LEGO® Education Early Learning system of holistic learning for preschoolers.
- Includes enough bricks for 10 sets of LEGO® ‘six bricks' learning activities.
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/shop/find-distributor
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.