Sr. Ecommerce Strategy Planning Manager
Are you an expert who can drive the ecommerce balanced business growth with Data and Creative?Here's an excellent job opportunity to play a key role in presenting LEGO on different ecommerce platforms and building outstanding online shopper experiences. We also serve as trusted partners, decision-making through our valued ecommerce insight and expertise.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for ecommerce business plans, P&L plan and review.
• Responsible for ecommerce middle-long term strategic focus and priorities, joint-planning and review.
• Business and investment efficiency and effectiveness management is the key drive sustainable growth.
• Co-working with Head of ecommerce and channel lead to conduct the JBP and identify the new initiatives to deliver the future growth.
• Strategic thinking with root deeply in soil.
• Ecommerce business insights generation.
• Establish a holistic view about China digital and ecommerce development, as well as with LEGO lens of view.
• Insights from analytics of business and data
Play your part in our team succeedingChina digital and ecommerce industry is dynamic, we should maintain our strategic focus in agile approach. To support e-commerce balanced growth, we need a Senior Business Planning manager, who is responsible overall ecommerce business and investment planning and management, business strategic development for middle/long-term, who will work closely with LEGO China BI teams, BD teams, and as customer development team. This requires strong capabilities of analytics and insights generation, critical thinking, being collaborative as well as with sufficient ecommerce knowledge or experiences.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field preferred
• Over 8 yrs' proven work experience from well-known brands in FMCG or retail industry or research and consulting industry.
• Top 10 consulting firm background is plus.
• 3+ years of meaningful working experiences in analytics or strategies development.
• At least 2 years of experience or knowledge of digital and ecommerce is required.
• Proficient in English and Chinese
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration and quality – We look forward to reading your application - please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English, when you apply. You can use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or you can send your CV to Sharon.email@example.com.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”