Sr. Accountant (6 month assignment)
Play your part in our team succeedingTax Operations and Compliance is part of the BSO and operates through teams located in AMS, EMEA and APAC sites. The team focus on securing compliance of all Legal Entities operating in The LEGO Group through robust processes and diligence with local Tax Expertise.
Core Responsibilities• Prepare and file VAT Refund requests in Mexico, including elaboration of a supporting documentation archive.
• Provide support to BSO COE on Year-End Transfer Pricing calculations & compensating adjustments.
• Provide support to Global Strategic Tax & Customs team with tax audits in Americas by collecting, coordinating and filing the documentation requested.
• Prepare monthly Environmental Reporting for EMEA entities
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance-related field or equivalent working experience.
• Tax Certification or Diploma is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in corporate tax compliance and supporting tax audits for Multinational companies, preferable under manufacturing or consumer goods industry.
• Experience in Big Four or accounting firms is desired.
• Some experience or knowledge on Transfer Pricing compliance is desired.
• Previous experience working with SAP.
• Pro activeness and willing to learn.
• Collaboration and communication skills.
• Advanced English.
• Recognizes tax risks and opportunities, seeks continuous improvement.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to lifeIn the Business Service Operations (BSO) organization we believe in succeeding together, mutual value creation, and having fun. Together we deliver on our promise: “Delivering Excellent Services for The LEGO Group”
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.