Data Product Manager - EC
Information Technology; Marketing
Are you interested in data management?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can bring your data management experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities1.Designing the data platform solution for the Chinese market, selecting vendors and overseeing implementation
2. Understand and Manage the products backlog and tasks prioritarisation by prioritizing the needs from the business against foundational requirements.
3. Understand and map out project dependencies to create the necessary sequence of development and take ownership of these shared tasks within the teams
4.Overseeing development and development team to always Looks for opportunities to increase team performance
5. Working with solution architect and other product owners and Business stakeholders to anticipate needs and improve the product.
Play your part in our team succeedingWe are building up a data & technology capability in China, and this role will be one of three initial hires into the LEGO Digital team in China. The role will report into the Lead Product Owner, China eCommerce, and form part of the Engagement Technology & Analytics team. This team is responsible for Data & Analytics globally, as well as shopper and education technology for The LEGO Group.
Over time our ambition is to significantly grow the technology team in China so that we can provide full stack services for our business, as the technology and data legislation landscape is quite different than most other LEGO markets.
Do you have what it takes?• Masters degree in either Technical Project management, Business management or potentially in degree in Software engineering.
• Certifications or relevant work experience in delivery management and Product ownership
• Relevant Training and certificates in Product ownership
• Solid understanding of the different platforms and providers in China
• Proven track record with development of Data Platforms in China
• Work Experience working with Major data and ecommerce players in China
• Strong collaboration skills and project management
• Specialist knowledge within Product ownership
• Has a proven track record of strong task solution at the right quality level within data platforms and product ownership
• Continuously seeks to achieve improvements in daily work for the team and the wider LEGO Group
• Understanding of how to integrate data across vendor platforms.
• Thrives in building teams and takes initiative to constantly improve the platforms and the value
• Bilingual with absolute proficiency in English
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so collecting data and using data and analytics to understand the markets and create new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop in Asia.