Senior Media Manager – REEMEA region
Czech Republic, Praha 3
We have phenomenal opportunity in our Regional Marketing team based in Prague.Drive Media space in REEMEA region (100+markets, 6 business units and 10 sales office) and build your career brick by brick with us.
The main tasks for the person will be:• Lead regional media strategy development and roll-out to the markets
• Review and identify ways to evolve Media Planning process to be in-line with transforming business needs
• Work across markets and regions to identify patterns and commonalities and use the best media practices
• Explore new emerging channels and incorporate key takeaways into media thinking
• Control and analyze key media metrics, draw conclusions and recommend actions to brand managers and marketing teams
• Lead media tests with a clear design, measurement and analysis to generate scalable media insights
• Optimize investment return for advertising management and media planning
• See opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction
• Design and lead quarterly and annual reviews that measure media efficiency and overall campaign effectiveness and which build actionable findings
• Support positive relationships with media agency and global procurement team to help drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our media buying and implementation
• Understand top line level BU media investment and choices, being able to explain to the regional team.
• Lead annual agency fee negotiations on behalf of REEMEA and handle regional agency team fee payments
Do you have what it takes?• University Degree (field of Marketing, Business, Management)
• At least 8 years of Media management experience at senior level
• Experience from a traditional marketing function/Media Agency at regional level, while working with strong brands
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of marketing, esp. in Digital marketing, Media research, including methods to measure efficiency of Media activities
• Advanced level of English, ability to speak and write other REEMEA languages is an advantage
• Willingness to travel abroad (within the region, up to 30%)
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to build a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong. With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion, and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for LEGO is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future. Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story.
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.