Senior Key Account Manager, Ecommerce
Do you have what it takes to help the LEGO Group succeed in eCommerce in India?
Can you help the LEGO Group succeed in eCommerce in India?
We are looking for an ecommerce expert to help us establish strong ecommerce management capability in the newly established LEGO India team.
- Establish strong relationship with key strategic accounts as a representative of the LEGO Group and lead long term strategic customer business planning to achieve future growth expectations.
- Accurate customer business planning to deliver on detailed budgets and selling in targets.
- Deliver an accurate sales forecast on piece level for a 12 month horizon for each specific customer and translate into sales.
CRITICAL METRICS WOULD BE:
- Sell In & Consumer Sales - how precise are we in estimating and delivering on our sales objectives.
- Execution bias -how good are we selling what we forecast.
- Customer Pulse and Customer business planning- how good are we at understanding the customer business and using that knowledge to build and execute a customer business plan that is fully aligned to the overall SBU strategy and marketing objectives.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Ecommerce is one of key strategic choice for LEGO to build a strong brand and business in India. Sr. Key Account Manager will be a key role to develop strong Ecommerce management capability of India team.
S/he will also be to lead key E-commerce partner accounts that account for a significant portion of the turnover of LEGO India and develop strategic customer business plans that will drive sales growth. S/he will maintain an accurate and healthy sales forecast over a 12-month horizon that meets the demands of the customers/consumers and be proactive to changes in actual demand. This will be achieved by having a holistic understanding of market trends, a strong relationship with key partner accounts and executing trade initiatives to optimize sales opportunities.
The incumbent will get the opportunity of working in a new, small, dynamic organization securing world-class implementation of Sales/Marketing plans and campaigns and also and learn how to work with a number of people internally and externally.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree or above - Master degree is desirable.
• 8+ years experience from consumer facing brand (CPG/FMCG) ideally within e-commerce.
• First hand experience with marketplace e-com platforms in India – either from brand principal’s side or vendor/merchant management side.
• 5+ years experience working in cross-functional environment.
• 5+ years experience in selling and negotiation.
• Team Leadership – as the most senior e-commerce member of the organisation, the position sets the strategic direction of the customer team, and is responsible for the development and well-being of team members
• Advanced English and Hindi level is necessary.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
• Opportunity to drive the growth of world’s well-known brand in India. You will be the first few people in newly established team in India.
• Opportunity to manage one of the biggest and the rapidly evolving E-commerce accounts in the country.