Senior Developer to develop a new cloud-based platform
Do you want to be a member of a passionate tech community and be responsible for the development of a brand new cloud-based B2B sales platform?Bring your passion and technical curiosity to the table and help us build a phenomenal new platform!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will take the lead on the development and integration of a new cloud-based B2B Sales ecosystem with focus on sales planning, promotion planning and the sales team´s collaboration around business-to-business customers.
You will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the product team, which is a cross-functional team, ensuring high quality technology solutions used by e.g. Sales Leaders, Key Account Managers and Market Controllers.
As a Senior Developer, you will be…:
• owning the development, architecture and integration of applications.
• building and integrating API based components.
• participating in maintaining the data model which is the foundation for the sales ecosystem.
• ensuring operation and contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology platform of a cloud solution based on serverless microservice architecture.
• implementing unit tests for your own developments.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe B2B Technology team are responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, B2B customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our solutions, and we collaborate closely with the teams that drive the Business-to-Business strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
Knowledge sharing and bringing forth new ideas for improvements are a central part of your role so we constantly strive to produce the best possible quality in our digital products.
Do you have what it takes?Ideally, you have a background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology or a similar related field.
To succeed in this role, you have some years of experience with backend development and integrations into various systems and platforms. We imagine you are a tech wizard and have experience with...:
• integrations, i.e. APIs, message oriented middleware, EIP, etc.
• API design, e.g. REST, SOAP, and OData.
• one or more cloud solutions, e.g. AWS, Google or Azure.
• infrastructure (e.g. Terraform or Cloud Formation) and think about infrastructure as a code.
As security is an integrated part of software development, we also hope that you have an interest in this.
To be a great fit into our team, you are...:
• able to take the lead while also valuing passing on your knowledge to other less experienced developers.
• a strong collaborator and can set the direction for external partners.
• a passionate and curios techie who loves to learn.
• self-driven but always works towards team success.
• positive and finds solutions instead of focusing on obstacles.
• proficient in English, both written and verbally.
Finally, you understand data models, business needs and have the ability to translate these into high quality tech solutions so we always think about the value we produce.
Join our Technology PlaygroundThe LEGO Group has an ambitious digital roadmap and we are making big investments to transform our technology platform and modernize our enterprise architecture established around a more flexible, user-centric and cloud-based architecture. Unleash your talent and become part of our agile journey where we are building more and more autonomous and empowered product teams. We value people who are not afraid to try out new things and put their ideas and skills into play. That’s where you come in.
Playfulness is at our core, with international colleagues and cultures from all around the world, and you will find people who are easy-going, informal and very passionate about what they do. Like us, you are passionate and curious about technology and always aspire to build valuable products for children and colleagues around the globe. To sum up, we are looking for collaborative and talented techies, who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor.
Join the global LEGO family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
“This is your opportunity to work with new technologies, implementing a brand new solution within the sales area. You will become part of a big IT community with developers on all levels and be involved in architecture decisions related the products of the team.”