Senior Financial Controller
Czech Republic, Kladno
For our General Ledger department that is a part of our Shared Service Centre called Business Service Operation (BSO) in Kladno we are looking for a colleague who will join the team as Senior Controlling Specialist.
This role will give you the opportunity to broaden your skills and expertise while taking responsibility for all financial records within a particular legal entity. You will be working closely with accountants and various internal functions to ensure accurate internal and external reporting.
Accountability for financial processes within a legal entity- Professional approach to internal and external partners, ensuring compliance with all required regulations (GAAPS and IFRS)
- Supporting financial business partners by providing data, analysis and expert advise
- Running more advanced execution of GL processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
* Monthly and Yearly closing - review distribution expenses, cost of goods sold and gross profit margins for reasonableness
* Performance of the key controls, identification of the control weaknesses, suggestions for improvements
* Booking economic transactions and operations
* Balance sheet reconciliations and translating business transactions into journal entries in accordance with IFRS to ensure all accounts are accurately stated.
The General Ledger (GL) department is responsible for compliant handling of the general ledger and all engagements related hereto within EMEA region, which involves natural interaction with a broad range of both internal and external partners.
Professional in Accounting/Finance functions with strong partner management- Proficient English
- Audit experience, experience in global accounting environment
- Analytical skills, focus on detail, accuracy, resilience and ability to work with various scenarios
- Experience with SAP ideally
- Proactive mind with a can-do attitude, drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills and ability to build trust and credibility with assigned business areas or other key partners
Join the global LEGO® family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV