Senior Content Manager
Are you an experienced Leader in the Education industry who can take our LEGO Education Afterschool content to the next level?Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our LEGO Education organization in the LEGO Group. Start an exciting career with the team accountable for executing the Afterschool business!
Core Responsibilities• Build up a project based team-working of internal and external educational specialists and lead the project of curriculum development to be successful, the leading capability is necessary but that there is no direct report leadership responsibility
• Be at the forefront of how to deliver great learning experiences for STEAM and 21st century skills
• Lead curriculum concept development based on LEGO education philosophy and ambitions in Chinese Afterschool market, requiring collaboration with the portfolio team in the HQ in Denmark to enable good synergy between solution and Afterschool learning experience
• Responsible for building the curriculum content and student evaluation for LEGO Education Afterschool in China based on existing LEGO Education solutions, and collaborate with external contributors
• Responsible for adapting curriculum to digital learning methods (animation/video) or platform, and evaluation to digital tools, which requires collaboration with related internal and external stake holders including digital, content, VI, legal, etc.
Play your part in our team succeedingCollaborate with LEGO Education colleagues in various global teams, as well as the China In-school team to create synergies and build on each other’s learnings and know-how.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor’s degree and above, in education or other relevant area
• 5-8 years of teaching or educational content creation experience in K-12
• Experience in adapting international concept/content to Chinese needs, particularly within Afterschool
• Experience with LEGO Education materials or other creative STEAM learning tools is preferred
• Proven record in curriculum content development
• Have a creative mindset to seek new solutions whilst working with tight deadlines
• Digital perspective in curriculum or evaluation system
• Need to work 1-2 weeks in Denmark with global colleagues every 2 months
• Good written and oral English and Chinese skills
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Sixty percent of children currently in school will hold jobs that don’t exist today. In LEGO Education, our ambition is to prepare the students for the future through encouraging them to be critical thinkers and creative problem solvers and by giving them the joy of learning, both through in-school and after school solutions. In this role, you will lead the team creating the overall experience for the LEGO Education after school program in China, creating hands-on and minds-on experiences, that every student needs to succeed and build skills to face any challenge life hurls at them. We see the world with our eyes. We change it with our hands,” says Camilla Bottke, Head of Afterschool and Competition.